EasyLanguage Software Brokerages Investing
For stocks and mutual funds. Tracks up to ten years of fundamentals on over 11,000 companies and 9,500 mutual funds. Daily updates of both fundamental and technical data are available with a membership in Investors Alliance.
Top: Business: Investing: Brokerages: Software: EasyLanguage
- Stock Tables - Offers stock screening software based on the CANSLIM investment model. Also features the U.S. stock market crash warning system.
- WhatzOn.Net - Internet portal enabling streaming real time quotes, news brokerages and instant easylanguage communication.
- The Valuerater - Calculates a target valuation range for any stock. Provides a graphical comparison of a stocks price history against the calculated target valuation range.
- Power Investor for Windows - For stocks and mutual funds. Tracks up to easylanguage ten years of fundamentals on over 11,000 companies easylanguage and 9,500 mutual funds. Daily updates of both easylanguage fundamental and technical data are available with a easylanguage membership in Investors Alliance.
- Conscious Investor - Offers software to screen investment grade companies and brokerages calculate the software buying prices.
- Nebadawn. Inc. - Ramp - Find stocks pulled back to support or trend easylanguage lines. Scans for trending and/or rolling stocks. Uses easylanguage TC2000 data and watch list.
- ValueSoft - Software to automate search for undervalued stocks.
MySQL - Cache Direct