Exchanges Commodities and Futures Investing
Top: Business: Investing: Commodities and Futures: Exchanges
- The London Metal Exchange Limited - Exchange for non-ferrous base metals. Main contracts include exchanges aluminium, copper, nickel, tin, and zinc.
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange - Contains price coverage and basic contract specifications.
- Tokyo Grain Exchange - Main contracts: azuki red beans, corn, raw sugar, investing US soyabean, investing arabica and robusta coffee.
- Singapore Commodity Exchange Limited (SICOM) - Main Contracts: Rubber and Coffee.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) - Quotes and exchange traded contract information.
- Australian Macadamia Xchange - Internet exchange registered users can buy and sell investing macadamia kernel investing both within Australia and internationally.
- Kansas City Board of Trade - Coverage of the wheat market. Full of useful exchanges facts and trivia regarding the wheat trade.
- IntercontinetalExchange Inc. - Independent open access electronic exchange for trading wholesale exchanges energy and metals commodities.
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) - Contracts: Precious Metals: (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium) Others: exchanges Rubber, Cotton Yarn, Aluminum.
- New York Mercantile Exchange - Source for closing prices on metals and petroleum investing futures and options.
MySQL - Cache Direct