Software Options Derivatives Investing
Free software tools for option price calculation using the Black-Scholes and binomial models, the analysis of trading strategies using payoff diagrams, and the graphical analysis of "Greeks".
Top: Business: Investing: Derivatives: Options: Software
- Options Strategy Analysis Tools - Free software tools for option price calculation using the Black-Scholes and binomial models, the analysis of trading strategies using payoff diagrams, and the graphical analysis of "Greeks".
- OptionCity.net - Introduces OptionCity Calculator, an option pricing software capable software of handling options stochastic volatility and stock price jumps.
- Easy Options ESPP Custom - Stock options and employee stock purchase management. Integrated options, ESPP, derivatives valuations, insider reporting, and task scheduling.
- Arizona Financial Software - Write, analyze, and track the writing of covered derivatives call options.
- Option Internet Freeware - Options valuation and matrix, position chart and management, tutorial, and options Internet links.
- Savvysoft - Performance derivatives software. Infinitely customizable, handles all types derivatives of derivatives.
- Option Wizard Online - MS Excel based option analytical software. An evaluation options offer available.
- Aantix Options Report - Provides up to the minute probabilities of an software option reaching its given strike price.
- Optionomics Corp - Premium risk management and option analysis suite comprised of many software tools for a wide range of trading needs. Consulting and software historical price data.
- ATOM - Advanced Tool for Option Modelling - Provides derivative pricing and structuring information. Includes ATOM, options an advanced options free option pricing tool.
- Robert's Online Financial Applications - A public domain collection of financial applications including derivatives derivatives and options options calculator, and stock charts.
- Midas Touch - Learn how options are priced: The key parameters, the significance of each, and the impact of changes. Also includes free option trading tips.
- OptionEdge - Simulate how a change in stock price, time options left, and volatility can affect the profitability of options your trade. Free demo available.
- Rocky Point Options Analysis Software - Offers a free web-based browser for options analysis (Win32). Downloads software freely-available quotes from the net, and displays data plus software derived values (delta, gamma, and theta).
- Butler Creek Software, Inc. - Software for the covered call investor that downloads, filters, and sorts potential returns for covered call investments.
- Optionstar - Detailed analysis tools including black scholes, volatilities, greeks, software price decay, and 1000+ spread generator. Free data.
- OptionVue Systems International Inc - Developers of OptionVue 5, an options analysis and options trading package designed for option traders of all options experience levels. Also includes educational trading articles, seminars, options books, and CDs.
MySQL - Cache Direct