Closed-End Funds ETFs and CEFs Funds Investing
Invests primarily in common stocks with an objective of producing long-term growth of both capital and income while providing reasonable current income.
Top: Business: Investing: Funds: ETFs and CEFs: Closed-End Funds
- Adams Express Company - Two funds; Adams Express which invests primarily in United States funds based companies (NYSE:ADX) and Petroleum and Resources Corporation (NYSE:PEO) emphasizing funds natural resources stocks.
- Mulvihill Capital Management Inc. - Offers a family of nine funds with dual objectives of quarterly income distributions as well as preservation of capital.
- Morgan Meighen & Associates - Fund family that includes two Canadian (TSE:CGI THD) and one global fund(TSE:CWF).
- Blue Chip Value Fund - Invests in approximately 50 large capitalization common stocks.
- Preferred Income Funds - Offers two preferred stock funds that trade on the NYSE.
- Hambrecht & Quist Capital Management - Managers of two funds with a focus on etfs and cefs etfs and cefs bio-technology and health care(NYSE:HQH HQL).
- Holdr - Trust issued receipts that represent ownership of a etfs and cefs funds fixed group of stocks (usually 20) in a etfs and cefs funds particular segment of an industry.
- Ellsworth Fund Ltd. - Operates as a closed-end, diversified management company and funds invests primarily in convertible securities with the objectives funds of providing income and the potential for capital funds appreciation (AMEX: ECF)
- Thomas J. Herzfeld Advisors, Inc. - Providers of research, consulting, stock brokerage and investment funds advisory services closed-end funds and managers of The Herzfeld Caribbean funds Basin Fund, Inc.
- London Nominees Limited - Information on offshore access to the Lloyd\\'s Insurance funds Market via funds closed end funds or UK limited funds liability Nameco's.
- Klima Invest - Danish fund that trades in the OMX Nordic Exchange (part funds of the NASDAQ OMX Group) following an alternative investment strategy funds based on trading of CO2-emission allowances. In English and Danish.
- Mexico Fund Inc. - Invests in stocks listed on the Mexican Stock funds Exchange.
- DWS Investments CEFs - Stock-exchange-traded funds managed by the Deutsche Bank Group, including the New Germany Fund (NYSE: GF) and the Central European Equity Fund (NYSE: CEE).
- IA Clarington Closed-End Funds - IA Clarington is the manager of the Clarington Diversified Income funds + Growth Fund and the Focused 40 Income Fund, both funds closed end funds which are listed on the TSX.
- Alpine Closed-End Funds - Funds managed by Alpine Woods Capital Investors with an active, value-oriented, investment methodology practiced on global equity and real estate.
- Gabelli - Family of funds including utlity, global multi-media, and etfs and cefs etfs and cefs equity trust.
- Bancroft Fund Ltd. - Operates as a closed-end, diversified management company and invests primarily in convertible securities with the objectives of providing income and the potential for capital appreciation (AMEX:BCV)
- Asia Pacific Fund - Holdings consist of investments in equity securities of companies in the Asia Pacific region (NYSE:APB).
- Tricontinental Corporation - Invests primarily in common stocks with an objective closed-end funds of etfs and cefs producing long-term growth of both capital and closed-end funds income while etfs and cefs providing reasonable current income.
- Swiss Helvetia Fund - Seeks long-term capital appreciation through investment in equity funds and equity-linked closed-end funds securities of Swiss companies (NYSE: SWZ).
- Liberty Asset Management Company - Press releases, descriptions, and prices for All Star etfs and cefs Equity (NYSE:USA) and All Star Growth (NYSE:ASG) funds.
- Van Kampen CEFs - Offers a variety of income, tax free municipal, and single closed-end funds state municipal funds.
- Equus II Incorporated - Makes equity investments in small and medium-sized privately owned companies (NYSE:EQS).
MySQL - Cache Direct