Articles Publications Organizational Change Management
A downloadable article discussing a framework proposed for designing organization change initiatives in a way that enables stakeholders to perform parallel (though connected) streams of inquiry and design in both cultural and structural systems simultane
Top: Business: Management: Organizational Change: Publications: Articles
- Organizational Theory - Determinants of Structure - Article focusing on why organizations have the structure publications that they organizational change do, and a discussion on horizontal publications differentiation, vertical differentiation, mechanisms organizational change of coordination and publications control, formalization, and centralization of power.
- Leadership Is An Art - An ethical, means based, approach to organizational change. A articles view of organizational change from the prospective of an agent articles of change.
- Overview of Organizational Analysis and Change - Reference information and articles on change management.
- Teaching the Caterpillar to Fly - Ideas on Managing and Leading Change using Square articles Wheels illustrations.
- Cultural Aspects of Systemic Change - Article describing an underlying scientific basis of a systems approach to integrating cultural and structural learning. Author elaborates a way of understanding culture as a multi-layered pattern of actions, values, and beliefs.[PDF]
- Change Management: A Primer - A broad overview of change management - from definitions to the change process.
- A Whole-Person/Systemic Approach to Organization Change Management - A downloadable article discussing a framework proposed for designing organization change initiatives in a way that enables stakeholders to perform parallel (though connected) streams of inquiry and design in both cultural and structural systems simultane[PDF]
- Background and Theory for Large Scale Organizational Change Methods - A summary of many of the most widely articles used methods publications for managing organizational change with large articles groups.
MySQL - Cache Direct