Associations Strategic Planning Management
A world-wide professional membership society developing and disseminating insights on strategic planning and management, and fostering communication amongst academics, business people and consultants.
Top: Business: Management: Strategic Planning: Associations
- Academy of Management - A professional organization dedicated to the advancement of strategic planning management and administration. Members include academics and strategic planning managers from North America and around the world.
- Corporate Portfolio Management Association - An association for practitioners of corporate, project, product management and corporate management portfolio management, including individual and organizational management membership.
- Corporate Executive Board - A for-profit, corporate membership organization providing best-practice research studies, executive education seminars, customized research briefs and on-line access to the program's database.
- Association for Strategic Planning - A non-profit professional society, with local chapters in management the USA, providing conferences, articles, reports and other management resources for executives and consultants with strategic planning management roles.
- Strategic Planning Society - Serves strategy academics and practitioners by providing research and latest strategic planning best-practice through online and printed newsletters, a strategic management journal, strategic planning and seminars.
- Strategic Management Society - A world-wide professional membership society developing and disseminating insights on strategic planning and management, and fostering communication amongst academics, business people and consultants.
MySQL - Cache Direct