Associations Advertising Marketing and Advertising
A non-profit organization focusing on issues relating to children. Provides free access to academic and scientific research, and links to self-regulation codes in European countries.
Top: Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising: Associations
- University of Kansas Art and Copy Club - Student organization for KU students interested in a advertising creative advertising advertising profession.
- The Advertising Educational Foundation - A source for educational information about the social advertising and economic advertising role of the industry. Includes news, advertising events calendar and interviews advertising with top marketers.
- Point-Of-Purchase Advertising Institute - An information source for brand marketers, retailers, producers advertising and suppliers. Site includes a member directory, research, advertising events calendar and international links.
- The Advertising Club of Metropolitan Washington - Trade association of nearly 1,000 professionals representing advertising, advertising marketing and associations public relations businesses.
- Northeast Pennsylvania Advertising Club - Local chapter of the American Advertising Federation.
- Shreveport Bossier Advertising Federation - We represent all of advertising, from ad agencies associations to freelancers marketing and advertising in northwest Louisiana.
- Imperial Polk Advertising Federation - Organization of professionals to further the interests of marketing and advertising advertising the industry. Affiliated with the American Advertising Federation. marketing and advertising advertising Provides links to members, benefits and calendar marketing and advertising advertising of events.
- Advertising Club of Cincinnati - Newsletter and information on events and membership.
- AAF of the Midlands - An organization of advertising, marketing and communications professionals marketing and advertising advertising in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.
- Erie Advertising Club - Northwestern Pennsylvania affiliate of the American Advertising Federation.
- EMMA: Electronic Media Marketing Association - An organization of cable television networks and those advertising serving the direct response advertising industry. Membership, roster, advertising and event information.
- Advertising Agency Association of British Columbia - Directory of member advertising and communication firms, agency search tips marketing and advertising and guidelines. Includes links to member sites and events.
- Dayton Advertising Club - Provides overview of organization and information on committees, events and membership.
- American Association of Advertising Agencies - National trade association founded in 1917 that represents associations the industry in the United States. Site offers associations a database for advertisers to search for a associations new agency; member profiles and links to their associations sites; legislative issues; career, award and event informat
- International Advertising Association - Romania - Over 75 local media and advertising companies are members of IAA Romania. The site features a complete presentation of the Romanian branch of IAA.
- The Advertising Club of New York - Newsletter, announcements, upcoming events and information on membership.
- Ann Arbor Ad Club - Devoted to professional development, creative simulation, networking, and community involvement associations for advertising professionals.
- Advertising Club of Dubuque - American Advertising Federation affiliate club devoted to the advancement of new and improved technology and methods for advertising and public relations.
- Advertising Club of Westchester - Monthly networking luncheons with knowledgeable guest speakers.
- American Advertising Federation District 10 Website - The American Advertising Federation (AAF) in Arkansas, Louisiana, advertising Texas and associations Oklahoma. AAF encompass all segments advertising of the advertising industry, associations including advertisers, agencies, media, advertising college chapters and national trade associations associations engaged in advertising various adve
- Magnet - A group of non-competing, independently owned advertising agencies associations in major advertising markets throughout the world.
- New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association - A statewide non-profit organization serving the business needs associations and interests of its members, representing all segments associations of the industry. Includes member information and associations links, employment opportunities, meeting and award announcements.
- American Advertising Federation - A national network of 210 clubs. Connects the industry with advertising an academic base through its 210 college chapters. Site features advertising club news, governmental issues, events calendar and awards.
- Outdoor Media Association Incorporated - Represents media contractors and production facilities. Site includes advertising product details, associations links to members, tips for successful advertising campaigns, research and regulations.
- San Francisco Advertising Association - Resource for those in the advertising industry, providing associations local events, marketing and advertising industry news, courses, seminars and related associations information.
- Association of National Advertisers - A membership organization representing 300 companies with 8,000 associations brands. Provides advertising links to members, resource center, job associations opportunities and events and advertising seminar calendar.
- The Advertising Club of San Diego - Association of advertising professionals in San Diego that advertising offers networking marketing and advertising and career advancement opportunities,education and personal advertising development.
- The Advertising Association - A federation of 24 trade bodies representing marketing marketing and advertising associations industries. Provides links to members, position papers, marketing and advertising associations events diary and career guide.
- Advertising Education Forum - A non-profit organization focusing on issues relating to associations children. Provides free access to academic and scientific associations research, and links to self-regulation codes in European associations countries.
- Sacramento Ad Club - Advertising organization meeting calendar and news about support programs to associations advance the profession.
- Fort Worth Ad Club - Professional organization comprised of members of the advertising, associations public relations, advertising marketing and multi-media professions.
- Kansas City's American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA) - Local Council of the AAAA, featuring advertising agency member profiles, associations portfolios, news, job opportunities and links to industry related sites.
- Advertising Standards Canada - A not-for-profit industry body focused on creating and marketing and advertising advertising maintaining community confidence in advertising. Contains information on marketing and advertising advertising consumer and special interest complaints, trade disputes, and marketing and advertising advertising code of advertising standards.
- Ad Club of the Triangle - An American Advertising Federation (AAF) member organization for associations advertising professionals associations in the Raleigh-Durham area. Site associations offers links to members, associations industry news, events and associations creative award information.
- Business Marketing Association of Chicago - Professional training, development and service organization. Site provides associations resource, program, activity and event calendar information.
- Institute of Practitioners In Advertising - A non-profit trade body and professional institute for agencies in the UK\\'s media and marketing communications industry. Features award, career, event and industry negotiation information, and over 500 links to related sites.
- Houston Advertising Federation - Professional association affiliated with American Advertising Federation. Site provides advertising information on networking meetings, legislation, education and student conferences, and advertising business-to-business seminars.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations - Non-profit association of advertisers, ad agencies and publishers. Provides media marketing and advertising audits, publisher statements, news bulletins, press and conference information.
MySQL - Cache Direct