History Advertising Marketing and Advertising
A non-profit organization devoted to furthering the collection, study, and preservation of ephemera, including advertising trade cards and related advertising forms.
Top: Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising: History
- Top/Recreation/Collecting/Advertising Collectibles
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Economics/Economic History
- Top/Arts/Graphic Design/History
- Truth in Advertising - A growing collection of pre-1960\'s print tobacco and history cigarette advertising.
- HarpWeek Presents 19th Century Advertising - Images and articles about advertisements that appeared in Harper's Weekly.
- Ad*Access Project - Provides access to digital images print advertisements published primarily in the United States and Canada between 1911 and 1957.
- Philip H. Dougherty Remembered - Tribute to Philip H. Dougherty the Advertising Columnist marketing and advertising marketing and advertising of the New York Times for over twenty marketing and advertising marketing and advertising years. Video interviews with peers and samples marketing and advertising marketing and advertising of radio broadcasts.
- History of Advertising Trust - Preserves the best of British advertising for posterity. marketing and advertising Site contents include an archive of work and marketing and advertising current exhibition details.
- Emergence of Advertising in America: 1850 - 1920 - Covering the early history of advertising in the United States, history and drawn from the Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections history Library at Duke University.
- Coca-Cola Television Advertisements - Collection of historic advertisements donated by the Coca Cola corporation history to the Library of Congress. Videos available in RealPlayer, QuickTime, history and MPEG formats.
- Advertising of Installment Plans During the 1920s - Paper examines how American business used advertising in marketing and advertising marketing and advertising the 1920\\'s to convince consumers to buy on marketing and advertising marketing and advertising installment.
- John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History - The Center collects, organizes, and provides access to history a vast advertising collection of textual and multimedia resources history for the student, scholar, advertising and businessperson.
- The Ephemera Society of America, Inc. - A non-profit organization devoted to furthering the collection, study, and preservation of ephemera, including advertising trade cards and related advertising forms.
- Adflip - Searchable archive of classic automobile and other ads from the history 1940\\'s through 1990\\'s. Offers link services to each ad from history client's web site.
- Advertising Museum from Ace Novelty Promotional Products - This online museum has advertising of old posters, billboards, magazine and newspaper from the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Ghost Signs - A short history of those fading yet fantastic old advertising images on brick walls and barns sometimes called ghost signs.
MySQL - Cache Direct