Associations Printing Publishing and Printing
An organization dedicated to individuals in the printing and graphic arts industry for the purpose of their self development, their companies' success, and the enhancement of the printing and graphic arts industry in society. [This site has many links to
Top: Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Associations
- Document Management Industries Association - Information resource for 2,000 companies in the independent segment of associations the printing industry.
- Assografici - Italian trade association for converting and printing. Includes background information, publications, and lists associated special interest groups.
- Packaging and Label Gravure Association - PLGA was formed to advance the technology and utilization of associations gravure printing for labels and packaging.
- Graphic Users Association - Worldwide network of digital prepress professionals dedicated to making users associations of this equipment more effective. Access forums and support. Find associations event information.
- Graphic Communications International Union - Labor organization for people working in the field publishing and printing of graphic communications.
- NPES - The Association for Suppliers of Printing , Publishing and Converting Technologies is a trade association who members manufacture and distribute equipment, systems, software, supplies used in printing, publishing and converting.
- UK Printing Industry Debtor Information Network - A subscriber based organisation for the UK printing publishing and printing industry.
- International Publishing Management Association - Serving the needs of in-house printing and mailing managers through associations education, certification, publications, tools and networking.
- Printing Industries of New England - Nonprofit trade association serving printing and graphic communications companies throughout five of the New England states.
- Canadian Printing Industries Association - CPIA is a national association dedicated to the printing advancement of the pre-press, press and bindery industries.
- IPA, The Association of Graphic Solutions Providers - Trade association for companies providing premedia services as associations part of publishing and printing a total graphics solution; and also associations involved in workflow, color publishing and printing management and rich media associations management.
- FINAT - An international organization Promoting the self adhesive labelling printing industry. It provides a forum for the exchange printing of ideas, information and education, and the establishment printing of appropriate industry standards.
- NAPL's Profit Connection - Trade association and information resource, we are dedicated printing to helping associations the graphic arts community profit from printing change.
- Printing Industries of the Midlands, Inc. - Regional trade association dedicated to the growth and profit of the graphic arts industry serving Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota by providing programs and services.
- AIGA - The American Institute of Graphic Arts - National organization, influencing the development of graphic design.
- IAPHC - An organization dedicated to individuals in the printing and graphic printing arts industry for the purpose of their self development, their printing companies\\' success, and the enhancement of the printing and graphic printing arts industry in society. [This site has many links to
- Malaysia Printers Association - Trade association promoting the Malaysian printing industry.
MySQL - Cache Direct