Foil Stamping Processes Printing Publishing and Printing
Foil Stamping is a type of letterpress printing which is unique for its bright metallic finish most commonly in gold or silver. Also called hot foil stamping, hot stamping, gold foil stamping, gold stamping, gold blocking and foil embossing.Sites placed in this category should deal primarily with this printing process. This includes sites of trade associations, companies selling equipment and supplies, and any site providing resources about the process. In contrast, the sites of printing companies that use this process are not listed here; instead, each printing company is listed in a category based on the type of product it produces.
Top: Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Processes: Foil Stamping
- Association of Hot Foil Printers - An Association for the promotion of the trade printing and includes a monthly magazine, helpline and news printing desk for members.
- IHMA International Holography Manufacturers Association - Over 60 world leading hologram manufacturers, promoting holographic printing packaging, graphics, and helping customers achieve security amongst printing counterfeiting.
- coldfoil.com - This site gives information about the cold foiling process and foil stamping offers supplies for that process.
- The Association Of Hot Foil Printers and their Allied Trades - Information about the process and has a listing of printers processes in the UK.
- Foil Stamping and Embossing Association - Useful information about foil stamping process and the foil stamping industry.
MySQL - Cache Direct