Letterpress Processes Printing Publishing and Printing
Letterpress printing is done using cast metal type or metal plates on which the image or printing area is raised above the surface of the type or plate. The top surface of the raised areas are inked and the inked image is transferred directly to the paper.Sites placed in this category should deal primarily with this printing process. This includes sites of trade associations, companies selling equipment and supplies, and any site providing resources about the process. In contrast, the sites of printing companies that use this process are not listed here; instead, each printing company is listed in a category based on the type of product it produces.
Top: Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Processes: Letterpress
- Briar Press - An educational and practical resource for the letterpress printer, the bibliophile, the enthusiast, and the curious.
- Letterpress Printing as a Hobby - A collection of letterpress resources.
- Letterpress Printing - Detailed information about the process and its most printing common uses. Provided by the Printers\' National Environmental printing Assistance Center.
- Private Presses of the UK - List of private presses, letterpress studios and other related resources printing in the UK.
- British Printing Society - UK group made up of amateur printers, typographers and enthusiasts.
- SENIOR Graphic Machinery - Specialising in heidelberg letterpress cylinders.
- Five Roses Press: Introduction to Letterpress Printing - A beginner\\'s guide and listing of resources including processes reference sources, programs, museums, equipment, paper and suppliers.
MySQL - Cache Direct