Offset Lithography Processes Printing Publishing and Printing
Offset Lithography is a printing technique that places ink and water on a chemically treated printing plate. The ink is attracted to the image area and the water is attracted to the non-image area. The inked image is then transferred to a rubber blanket and finally to the paper. Sites placed in this category should deal primarily with this printing process. This includes sites of trade associations, companies selling equipment and supplies, and any site providing resources about the process. In contrast, the sites of printing companies that use this process are not listed here; instead, each printing company is listed in a category based on the type of product it produces.
Top: Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Processes: Offset Lithography
- Top/Business/Publishing and Printing/Printing/Products/Commercial Printing
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Printmaking/Lithography
- Offset Lithography - Simplified description of the basics of the process, printing illustrated with offset lithography diagrams.
- WebMart Ltd - UK company offers assistance in finding prices and processes sources for web printing.
- Waterless Printing Association - International trade association for the offset lithographic printing process known processes as waterless printing. Includes information about the process.
- How Offset Printing Works - A detailed step-by-step explanation of the process, including photos and processes text.
- Offset Lithographic Printing - Detailed information about the process and its most processes common uses. Provided by the Printers\' National Environmental processes Assistance Center.
MySQL - Cache Direct