Hispanic Books Publishing Publishing and Printing
The Latino Literature: Publishers category focuses on publishers of literature by and about American Latinos (e.g. Mexican-Americans/Chicanos, Puerto Ricans, Cuban-Americans, and Central and South Americans living in the United States).
Top: Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Books: Hispanic
- Floricanto Press - Publisher of Latina literature and Mexican-American history.
- University of New Mexico Press - Publisher of books on the history and culture books of New books Mexico and the Southwest, including Chicano books studies and literature.
- Curbstone Press - Non-profit publisher of Latin American and Latino literature.
- Stockcero - Offers titles written in Spanish to Latin American publishing Studies faculty members, librarians and booksellers.
- Bilingual Review/Press - Publishing the works of Hispanic writers, usually in publishing English but some bilingual titles.
- Cinco Puntos Press - Publisher of adult and children\\'s literature, and multicultural hispanic and bilingual books from Texas, the Mexican-American border, hispanic and Mexico.
- Bilingual Press - Publisher of Hispanic writers and classic Chicano fiction.
- University of Arizona Press - Publisher of Latino authors under the Camino del Sol Literary books Series.
- Arte Público Press - Publisher of fiction, poetry, drama, literary criticism, and hispanic art by publishing writers of Mexican-American, Puerto Rican, Cuban, hispanic and U.S. Hispanic literature.
MySQL - Cache Direct