Academic Departments Education and Training Real Estate
Provides training and online instruction to property professionals plus short courses for international groups. Includes staff, visiting fellowships, and news. Based in the UK.
Top: Business: Real Estate: Education and Training: Academic Departments
- University of Hong Kong Department of Real Estate and Construction - Interdisciplinary Bachelors, Masters, and research degree programs. Features staff, study tours, and the Centre for Real Estate and Urban Economics.
- Penn State Department of Insurance and Real Estate - The Smeal College of Business offers undergradutate, MBA, Executive MBA, real estate and PhD programs. Includes faculty, research and news.
- Georgia State University Department of Real Estate - Offers graduate, undergraduate, and certificate programs. Features courses, academic departments faculty real estate directory, alumni group and The Real Estate academic departments Research Center real estate in the J. Mack Robinson College academic departments of Business. Located real estate in Atlanta.
- Cambridge International Land Institute - Provides training and online instruction to property professionals education and training plus short courses for international groups. Includes staff, education and training visiting fellowships, and news. Based in the UK.
- NYU Real Estate Institute - Graduate certificates and Masters degree program at New education and training York University. Features information on degrees, downloadable brochure, education and training and calendar.
- University of Washington Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies - Offers certificate and degree programs. Provides information on departments, academics, and publications. Campus in Seattle.
- University of British Columia Commerce Real Estate Division - Offers real estate programs by correspondence with specialties in urban land economics, mortgages, and appraisal. Includes course details and industry affiliations.
- Johns Hopkins Master of Science in Real Estate - Offers MS Degree through the Graduate Division of education and training Business. Features core courses and specialized tracts available education and training in the program. Campus in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Columbia Business School Real Estate Program - Offers MBA degree. Includes curriculum and course map, education and training academic departments faculty, career information, and publications. Campus in New education and training academic departments York.
- Cornell University Program in Real Estate - Two year Masters degree includes investment and finance, project development, real estate asset and property management. Features program information, admissions, and career real estate services.
- University of Florida Real Estate Program - Offers one year full-time program leading to the real estate Master of Arts in Real Estate (MARE). Features real estate curriculum, faculty, speaker series, advisory board, and alumni.
- Boston University Certificate Programs in Real Estate - Offers certificates in real estate, finance, and facilities management. Includes course descriptions, schedule, and campus locations.
- University of San Diego’s Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate - Offers Masters of Science in the field. Features information on education and training the degree, curriculum, internships, conferences.
- MIT Center for Real Estate - One year Masters degree program. Features courses, professional education and training education and training development, research, news and alumni. Campus in Cambridge, education and training education and training MA.
- University of Reading Department of Real Estate and Planning - Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the UK. Features real estate student education and training information, staff, departmental publications, and news.
- USC Lusk Center for Real Estate Development - Promotes research, professional development, and industry outreach and education and training education and training education. Includes both academic and executive programs. Campus education and training education and training in Los Angeles, CA.
- University of California at Berkeley Real Estate at Haas - Offers undergraduate, MBA and PhD programs. Features academics, education and training faculty, alumni, and research center.
- University of Southern California Masters in Real Estate Development - MRED program focuses on design, finance, and policy. real estate Includes information on the curriculum, prerequisites, career services, real estate faculty and the Lusk Center.
- University of Texas at Arlington Master of Science in Real Estate - Features admission requirements and list of courses involved real estate in the degree program. Campus in Arlington, real estate TX.
- University of Connecticut Center for Real Estate and Urban Economic Studies - Undergraduate, MBA, and PhD. Features information on degree programs, faculty, education and training conferences, and real estate library. Located in Storrs, CT.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Real Estate & Land Development - Offers graduate and undergraduate study in the field. Features academic academic departments program, faculty, internships, conferences, lecture series. Campus in Richmond, VA.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Department of Building and Real Estate - Bachelor\\'s program and Master\\'s degree courses. Includes academic subjects, research real estate center, faculty, web course access, and journal.
- University of Denver Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management - Offers residential practicum, commercial practicum, and online certificate real estate of study.
- Northwestern University Real Estate Management Program - Offered through the Kellogg School of Management. Features real estate courses, schedules, faculty, real estate club, and conference. real estate Campus in Evanston, IL.
- University of Cincinnati Real Estate Program - Undergraduate and MBA degrees. Features academics, scholarships, faculty academic departments and staff, alumni, and newsletters.
- Clemson University Real Estate Development Program - Two-year interdisciplinary Masters degree. Features mission statement, curriculum, academic departments faculty, real estate facilities, and downloadable brochure.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Real Estate and Urban Land Economics - Offers certificate program plus Bachelors, Masters, and PhD real estate degrees. Includes curriculum, faculty, alumni, and newsletter.
MySQL - Cache Direct