Grants, Credits and Assistance Residential Real Estate
Find links to sites offering information on housing grants, tax incentives, and general assistance. Please note, this category does not list businesses offering related services.
Top: Business: Real Estate: Residential: Grants, Credits and Assistance
- USA.gov: Government Sponsered Mortgage Information and Programs - A listing of federal mortgage and assistance programs real estate that residential may be beneficial to home buyers and real estate home owners.
- Genesis Program - Offers home buyers free grant money to purchase grants, credits and residential assistance a home.
- Futures - Downpayment Gift Program - A program which provides cash gifts to homebuyers real estate to offset downpayments for the purchase of a real estate homes.
- Livermore: Down Payment Assistance Program Guidelines - Document explaining who qualifies and how the assistance must be used.[PDF]
- American Indians in Unity - Non-profit offering gap financing, advocacy, information and referral residential for American grants, credits and assistance Indians seeking home ownership.
- HUD Home Buying Assistance - A non-profit website setup by The United States Department of real estate Housing and Urban Development in order for users to find real estate assistance buying a home in their state.
- Housing Action Resource Trust - Assisting homeowners and first time home buyers with grants, credits and residential assistance gift funds to cover initial home purchase expenses.
- Responsible Home Ownership, Inc. - Offers a down payment assistance program for qualifying grants, credits and grants, credits and assistance assistance buyers and eligible homes.
- CalHFA-Homeownership Programs - Includes several targeted programs to help with the purchase of real estate new or pre-existing homes. State of California, USA.
- Austin Housing Finance Corporation- First-Time Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance Program - Full details of eligibility and other program requirements. Austin, grants, credits and assistance Texas.
- Grants.gov - Non-profit website maintained by The U.S. Department of real estate Health grants, credits and assistance and Human Services that works in cooperation real estate with other grants, credits and assistance government sites in order to help real estate US citizens find grants, credits and assistance the grants they need.
- HomeBuyerFunds.com - Searchable database of grants, loans, and incentives grants, credits and grants, credits and assistance assistance offered by government agencies.
- The Center of Resources for Economic Education and Development, Inc. (CREED) - Nonprofit corporation offers down payment assistance programs to people who need help with a home purchase.
- Mortgage Enterprise - Blog that contains tips on how to get grants and mortgages across North America.
- American Family Funds, Inc. - Nonprofit organization offers buyers assistance in obtaining a real estate down real estate payment through a gift program. Based in real estate Mobile, AL.
- City of Columbus (Ohio) Downpayment Assistance - Program eligibility requirements and a list of participating residential lenders.
MySQL - Cache Direct