Entrepreneurship Start Up Small Business
Focus: assistance for technology entrepreneurs, innovators, and manufacturers interested in starting new ventures, commercializing new products, and licensing new technologies
Top: Business: Small Business: Start Up: Entrepreneurship
- Connect - Focus: San Diego-centric entrepreneurism - University of start up California small business at San Diego.
- Midwest Entrepreneurial Education Center - Ball State University - Focus: help Midwest entrepreneurs by offering relevant educational programs entrepreneurship and activities
- James L. Clayton Center for Entrepreneurial Law - Focus: improve training of transactional lawyers through the start up University entrepreneurship of Tennessee College of Law curriculum.
- Wharton Entrepreneurial Programs - Focus: global research, learning and outreach to entrepreneurs both within start up existing organizations and via independent start-ups.
- Entrepreneurial Fellows Center, University of Pittsburgh - Provides management education programs to enable the leaders of the entrepreneurship region\'s established businesses to grow their firms.
- Saint Francis University - Small Business Development Center - Offers consulting services related to start-up to small start up businesses in the southern Alleghenies region.
- Lester Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation - UC Berkeley - Focus: study and promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation in management entrepreneurship and new enterprise development
- Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship - CIIE, established at IIM Ahmedabad, India aims to small business incubate entrepreneurship technology based innovations and help commercialize them.
- Health Care Entrepreneurship Program (HCEP) - Focus: Boston University business development group that supports the creation of entrepreneurial businesses in health care focusing on very early stage business development.
- Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship - Focus: facilitating, supporting, and encouraging entrepreneurship and new entrepreneurship enterprise growth start up throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region - University entrepreneurship of Maryland
- Wharton Small Business Development Center - Provides research and business assistance to small businesses in the greater Philadelphia region.
- National Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers - Nonprofit brings together more than 60 leading entrepreneurship centers at start up U.S. business schools to promote improvements in curriculum, research and start up collaborative projects.
- Entrepreneurship Research Alliance - Focus: promotes entrepreneurship and encourages dialog and cooperation entrepreneurship between the small business University of British Columbia and the entrepreneurship business community.
- JMI - The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship - located at Florida State University
- Acadia Centre for Small Business and Entrepreneurship - A service provider of career and entrepreneurial development start up assistance entrepreneurship to students, existing and potential small business start up operators, and entrepreneurship communities in Acadia, Canada.
- Baylor University: Center for Entrepreneurship - Developing and perpetuating the entrepreneurial spirit through education and outreach start up programs
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation - Focuses on entrepreneurship and on education, with Kansas City small business serving as an incubator for academic programs. Describes funding guidelines, small business past initiatives, and publications.
- Center for Innovation - Univ. of North Dakota - Focus: assistance for technology entrepreneurs, innovators, and manufacturers interested in starting new ventures, commercializing new products, and licensing new technologies
- Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship - Babson College - Focus: enhance entrepreneurship education and practice worldwide through teaching, outreach, and research initiatives
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Conference on Entrepreneurship - Annual conference about the entrepreneurial process
- Samuel Zell & Robert H. Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies - Program at the University of Michigan Business School.
MySQL - Cache Direct