Free Space Optical Microwave Equipment Telecommunications
Provide short haul, high bandwidth wireless connectivity products using optical receiver technology . Features product specifications, technology, applications, and career opportunities.
Top: Business: Telecommunications: Equipment: Microwave: Free Space Optical
- AEI Wireless - Providing infrared free space optical wireless communication solutions free space optical equipment including fast ethernet, T1, T2 and T3. Includes free space optical equipment product specifications and FAQs.
- System Support Solutions - Developer and provider of passive technology and SSS Services.
- Innotech Systems - Infrared remote control and wireless technology.
- Communications by Light (CBL) - Designs and manufactures free space optics systems for transmission of free space optical up to 155 Mbps.
- Dominion Lasercom, Inc. - Manufactures CLASS 3R free space optics systems that equipment operate at equipment 10Mbps and 100Mbps. CLASS 3R infrared equipment lasers are skin safe equipment but intrabeam viewing viewing equipment at the aperture is potentially hazardous.
- Canon U.S.A. - Design and manufacture of free space optical networking equipment featuring auto tracking and transmission speeds up to 622Mbps.
- ACTiSYS Corporation - Information on the acquisition and use of IRDA devices.
- LightPointe - Design and manufacture optical transmission equipment using free-space optical technology. Includes product specifications, FSO technology FAQs, whitepapers, and an industry glossary.
- PAV Data Systems Ltd - Design and supply systems which connect computer networks, telecommunications systems and GSM cellular telecommunications systems. Includes detailed specifications, news, and FAQs.
- AOptix Technologies, Inc. - Developer of equipment that addresses the disruptive effects microwave of the atmospheric turbulence on the propagation of microwave laser light. Features white papers and a technical microwave FAQ.
- CableFree Solutions Limited - CableFree manufactures and markets free space optics equipment with E1, equipment SDH, and Ethernet interfaces for enterprise and carrier applications.
- Omnilux, Inc. - Manufactures residential free space optical equipment at 100Mbps with a free space optical maximum range of 300 meters.
- fSONA Communications Corporation - Provide short haul, high bandwidth wireless connectivity products using optical microwave receiver technology . Features product specifications, technology, applications, and career microwave opportunities.
- Alpha Net Communications - Providing wireless solutions including infra-red fso communications, fast ethernet 100mbps free space optical up to 1.25gbps.
- Acropolis Computer Systems - Supply optical infra-red wireless transmitters and receivers. Includes a technology free space optical overview.
- Plaintree Systems - Provides LED-based free space optical wireless communication solutions equipment at 4 x T1, 4 x E1 up equipment to 155Mbps.
MySQL - Cache Direct