News and Media Dyestuffs and Chemicals Textiles and Nonwovens
Monthly publication of the Japanese Society of Polymer Science, focusing on scientific research and information about all fields of polymer science and engineering.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Dyestuffs and Chemicals: News and Media
- Textile Chemicals - Factbook containing information on the environmental aspects of 2,500 chemicals currently used in the textile industry worldwide. Published by Springer Media. Authors: K. Lacasse and others.
- World Textile Abstracts - Abstracts in English of scientific, technical and techno-economic literature relevant to fiber forming polymers, textile and related industries and the applications of fibrous and textile materials in conventional textile products. Published by Elsevier S
- e-Polymers - Peer-reviewed Internet journal under the auspices of the dyestuffs and chemicals textiles and nonwovens European Polymer Federation (EPF), publishing the results of dyestuffs and chemicals textiles and nonwovens scientific and technological research in polymer science and dyestuffs and chemicals textiles and nonwovens engineering. Searchable database of articles and resources on dyestuffs and chemicals textiles and nonwovens PDF files. Lin
- Textile Processing with Enzymes - Book aiming to provide the textile technologist with an understanding of enzymes and their use with textile materials and in process engineering. Published by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd. Edited by A. Cavaco-Paulo and G.M. Guebitz.
- Textile Coloration and Finishing - Concise survey, meant for use by students and company employees, textiles and nonwovens of bleaching, dyeing and finishing of textile materials, including and textiles and nonwovens introduction to dyestuffs and chemicals, and basic concepts of color textiles and nonwovens and color measurement.
- A Dyers' Manual - Colour illustrated book on natural dyes, including woad, weld, madder, news and media lichens and indigo. Information about fibers, mordants and dyeing in news and media schools. Author: Jill Goodwin.
- Adhesives and Sealants Industry - Magazine. Trade publication for manufacturers, formulators and applicators of adhesive news and media and sealant materials.
- The Statistical Nature of Strength and Lifetime in Polymer Films and Fibers - Polymer science book, reviewing new concepts in the dyestuffs and chemicals science of polymer films and fibers. Authors: B. dyestuffs and chemicals Tsoi, E.M. Kartashov and V.V. Shevelev.
- AATCC Review - Monthly magazine for professionals in the textile wet news and media dyestuffs and chemicals processing and dyestuff industries.
- Coloration Technology - UK. International periodical for professionals in the textile dying and dyestuffs and chemicals colouring industry.
- Polymer Journal - Monthly publication of the Japanese Society of Polymer dyestuffs and chemicals news and media Science, focusing on scientific research and information about dyestuffs and chemicals news and media all fields of polymer science and engineering.
- Cellulose - Peer reviewed scientific journal for researchers and professionals in the dyestuffs and chemicals global cellulose industry.
- International Dyer - Monthly journal for professionals in the textile dyeing, printing and textiles and nonwovens finishing industries. From World Textile Publications.
MySQL - Cache Direct