Asia Education and Training Textiles and Nonwovens
Pakistan. Institute for basic and applied research and education in yarn, textile fabrics and garment manufacturing, and textile chemistry and engineering, focused on the Pakistani textile industry.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Education and Training: Asia
- Shinshu University - Japan. The Faculty of Textile Science and Technology. English and Japanese.
- NED University of Engineering & Technology - Pakistan. The Department of Textile Engineering.
- Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology - Bangladesh. The Department of Textile Technology.
- Bangladesh Textile Engineering College - Private educational institute for the Bangladeshi textile industry, providing degree asia courses in yarn and fabrics manufacturing, textile wet processing and asia garment production. Links to related sites.
- Donghua University - China. The School of Textiles.
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology - Department of Polymer Engineering, focused on research and application studies asia for the biotechnology, optoelectronic and synthetic fiber industries. English and asia Chinese.
- NIFT. National Institute of Fashion Technology - India. Education institution of the Indian Ministry of education and training Textiles, offering courses in textile and leather design, education and training technology, management and merchandising.
- SSM Institute of Textile Technology - India. Specialised courses in fiber and textile technologies, marketing and textiles and nonwovens management.
- Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology - India. The Department of Textile Engineering.
- BGMEA. Institute of Fashion Technology - Bangladesh. Continuous training courses for employees in garment manufacturing and management.
- Feng Chia University - Taiwan. The Department of Fiber and Composite Materials.
- NIFD. National Institute of Fashion Design - India. Academic courses in textile and fashion, interior and jewelry textiles and nonwovens design, merchandising and marketing.
- The Textile Institute of Pakistan - Courses in design, science, technology and management.
- Institute of Textiles and Clothing - Hong Kong. Department of the Hong Kong Polytechnic, asia offering courses education and training in textile and garment design, production asia and management.
- College of Textile Engineering & Technology - Bangladesh. Government funded institute for bachelor degrees and asia graduation courses in textile technology, fashion and design.
- Faisalabad Institute of Textile & Fashion Design - Pakistan. Graduate courses in textile and apparel design, manufacture, merchandising education and training and management.
- IIT. Indian Institute of Technology - India. The Department of Textile Technology.
- College Of Texile & Polymer Engineering - Pakistan. Bachelor programs in polymer engineering, geared towards the textile education and training fiber and yarns industry. Also, vocational training in textile technologies.
- School of Fashion Technology - India. Joint project of Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha and asia National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), dedicated to educate and asia train Indian women in professional textile and fashion management, design, asia technologies and trade.
- TITS. Technological Institute of Textile Sciences - India. Center for research and education at undergraduate textiles and nonwovens and graduate levels in textile technology and science.
- Dattajirao Kadam Education Society - India. The Department of Textiles in the Textile education and training education and training and Engineering Institute.
- National Textile University - Pakistan. Institute for basic and applied research and textiles and nonwovens asia education in yarn, textile fabrics and garment manufacturing, textiles and nonwovens asia and textile chemistry and engineering, focused on the textiles and nonwovens asia Pakistani textile industry.
MySQL - Cache Direct