Cellulose and Viscose Man-made Fibers Textiles and Nonwovens
Austria. Manufacturer of cellulose fibers, either in natural white or spun dyed, for the nonwovens and textile industries. Other fields of operation are laboratory testing instruments, process equipment, spinning lines, paper and films.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Cellulose and Viscose
- Rayonier, Inc - USA. Multi-national company, active in foresting and cellulosic cellulose and viscose specialty products for a wide range of industrial cellulose and viscose applications. Cellulosic absorbent fiber for hygiene products, industrial cellulose and viscose towels and wipes, and nonwovens.
- Rhodia Acetow GmbH - Germany. Manufacturers of cellulose acetate and polyester tow, man-made and cellulose man-made acetate flakes for textile fiber extrusion. man-made Detailed technical information. Product man-made finer. Job offerings. Multi-lingual man-made site.
- Kelheim Fibres GmbH - Germany. Manufacturers of viscose and polyacrylonitrile staple fibers fibers for yarn fibers spinning, feminine care and nonwovens production. fibers English and German.
- SeaCell GmbH - Germany. Manufacturers of proprietary cellulose based, seaweed extracts fibers and silver man-made incorporated specialty fibers for yarn spinning fibers and nonwovens production. Extensive man-made technical information. Part of fibers Zimmer AG. English and German.
- Tangshan Sanyou Group - China. Diversified group of companies, active in chemicals, fibers and fibers textiles. Viscose staple fiber for textile and nonwoven manufacturing processes. fibers English and Chinese.
- Glanzstoff AG - Austria. Viscose staple fiber and filament yarns for fibers knitting and man-made weaving, and technical applications in the fibers automotive industry. Part of man-made CAG Holding. English and fibers German.
- Springer Spanholz GmbH - Germany. Manufacturers of cellulose fibers, flours, powders, granules man-made and pellets for industrial and technical applications.
- Fiber Group, Inc - USA. Cellulose powder and fibers for industrial filler fibers and filtration cellulose and viscose applications, from purified and bleached wood fibers pulp. Detailed product and cellulose and viscose application descriptions.
- Bemberg Cell Group - Italy. Group of manufacturing companies, active in cellulosic fibers fibers and fibers yarns. Detailed technical specifications of acetate, fibers cupro and viscose. English fibers and Italian.
- Bailu Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd - China. Manufacturers of natural and solution dyed viscose staple fiber, cellulose and viscose and continuous and semi-continuous spun yarns. Custom manufacturing services. English cellulose and viscose and Chinese.
- Kuitu Finland Oy - Manufacturers of viscose fibers for yarn spinning and nonwoven production cellulose and viscose applications. Also, flame-retardant cellulosic fibers, and viscose process chemical by-products. cellulose and viscose Technical information and fiber specifications. English and Suomi.
- Daiwabo Rayon Co., Ltd - Japan. Manufacturers of rayon staple fiber for wet man-made and dry nonwovens manufacture, and yarn spinning applications. man-made Also, air-jet spun yarns. Technical specifications. English and man-made Japanese.
- Sniace - Spain. Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in man-made chemicals, forestation, man-made paper and fibers. Viscose fibers for man-made yarn spinning and nonwovens man-made manufacturing processes. English and man-made Castellano.
- Interfibe Corp - USA. Manufacturers of cellulose fibers for reinforcement and cellulose and viscose cellulose and viscose thickening additive applications in latex based coatings, butyl, cellulose and viscose cellulose and viscose silicone, other oil-based sealants, epoxy adhesives and friction cellulose and viscose cellulose and viscose materials. Extensive technical information and specifications. L
- PT. Indo-Bharat Rayon - Indonesia. Manufacturers of regular and high-tenacity viscose staple fiber for cellulose and viscose yarn spinning and nonwovens production applications. Also, anhydrous sodium sulphate. cellulose and viscose Part of the Aditya Birla Group.
- Thai Rayon, Ltd - Thailand. Manufacturers of viscose staple fiber for yarn man-made spinning and nonwovens production. Description of viscose production man-made process, including flow chart. Job offerings. Part of man-made the Aditya Birla Group.
- Josef Ehrler GmbH - Germany. Cellulose powders and fibers for pharmaceutical, food, filtration, construction and industrial applications. Detailed product specifications. [English and German]
- Lenzing AG - Austria. Manufacturer of cellulose fibers, either in natural fibers white or cellulose and viscose spun dyed, for the nonwovens and fibers textile industries. Other fields cellulose and viscose of operation are laboratory fibers testing instruments, process equipment, spinning lines, cellulose and viscose paper and fibers films.
- Jinfeng Co., Ltd - China. Manufacturers of viscose staple fiber and filament man-made yarns for fibers textile and nonwovens applications. English and man-made Chinese.
- Buckeye Technologies, Inc - USA. Manufacturers of cellulose fiber for concrete reinforcement. man-made Also, high cellulose and viscose purity cotton fiber for dry and man-made premoistened wipes, hygiene and cellulose and viscose diaper materials, and personal man-made care products, air- and wet-laid nonwoven cellulose and viscose fabrics and man-made absorbent products.
- Viscose rayon - Extensive article about the history and development, technical fibers properties and cellulose and viscose applications of rayon viscose. From Swicofil fibers AG.
- PT. South Pacific Viscose - Indonesia. Manufacturers of dull, semi-dull and bright viscose staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production applications. History and applications of viscose fiber. Links to related sites. Part of the Lenzing Group. English and Indonesian.
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co., Ltd - China. Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in cellulose and viscose man-made man-made fibers, construction and electrical products. Viscose staple cellulose and viscose man-made fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Also, cellulose and viscose man-made viscose filament. English and Chinese.
- Grasim Industries, Ltd - India. Manufacturers of raw white and solution dyed man-made viscose staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens man-made production. Extensive information about the viscose process and man-made fiber characteristics. Part of the Aditya Birla Group.
- Bambro Textile Co., Ltd - China. Developers and manufacturers of patent protected bamboo fibers for fibers yarn spinning and nonwovens processes, from regenerated cellulose obtained through fibers hydrolysis, alkalization and multi-phase bleaching of bamboo pulp. Technical information fibers and fiber
- Aditya Birla Group - India. Diversified, multi-national group of manufacturing and service providing companies, active in textiles, metals, cement, chemicals, telecommunications and financial services. Viscose staple fiber and filament. Also, yarns and fabrics.
- Celanese Acetate LLC - USA. Multi-national chemicals manufacturing company, specialising in cellulose acetate products. cellulose and viscose Acetate filament and tow for yarn manufacturing, from wood pulp cellulose and viscose derived from re-forested trees. Detailed product information, glossary, and cellulose and viscose diagrams of produ
- Hahn & Co - Germany. Manufacturers of cellulose fibers and pellets designed and processed man-made specifically for the construction industry.
- CreaFill Fibers Corp - USA. Manufacturers of reclaimed alpha and specialty cellulose fibers for pharmaceutical, food processing, filtration, construction and industrial applications. Detailed product catalog, including technical information and specifications. List of distribut
- Tencel, Ltd - The Netherlands. Manufacturers of cellulose fiber. Explanation of the production technology, properties, uses and markets. Part of the Acordis group.
- CFF GmbH - Germany. Development and manufacture of functional cellulose fibers fibers and powders cellulose and viscose for a wide range of industrial fibers applications. Extensive technical information. cellulose and viscose English and German.
- Nanjing Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd - China. Viscose staple fiber and continuous filaments for the nonwovens and textile industries. Also, yarns for weaving applications. Custom finishing services. Price list.
- J. Rettenmaier and Sons, GmbH - Germany. Manufacturers of cellulose fiber for industrial, environmental, fibers geotechnical and hygiene end uses. English and German.
MySQL - Cache Direct