Polyamide Man-made Fibers Textiles and Nonwovens
The Netherlands. Multi-national group of manufacturing companies, active in chemicals, biotechnology and plastics. Manufacturers of high performance elastomere fibers. Intermediates for polyamide fiber production. Polypropylene and polyacrylonitrile resin
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Polyamide
- Rhovyl SA - France. Manufacturer of chlorofibers for technical, agricultural and hygienic purposes, fibers for use in the textile and nonwovens industries. English and fibers French.
- Solutia Inc - USA. Formerly the chemical businesses of Monsanto. Multi-national man-made chemicals and polyamide health care corporation. Its Nylon Extrusion man-made and Fiber Polymers Unit polyamide manufactures nylon 6.6 staple man-made fiber and filament for the textile polyamide and nonwovens man-made industries.
- Nexis Fibers AG - Switzerland. Multi-national group of companies, involved in the fibers manufacture of polyamide high-tenacity polyamide 6 and 6.6 filaments fibers for technical textilea and polyamide paper machine clothing, and fibers polyphenylene sulfid (PPS) staple fiber for polyamide nonwovens production fibers applications
- Inspec Corp - USA. Manufacturers of polyamide, fire resistive fibers used fibers in high man-made temperature applications including protective garments and fibers high temperature filtration.
- Rhodia Performance Fibres SA - France. Manufacturers of high-performande polyamide 6 and 66 staple fiber and filaments for the textile and nonwovens industries. Technical information and specifications. Glossary of terms. Part of Rhodia S
- Rhodia - France. Manufacturers of polyamide staple fiber, filament, yarns man-made and engineering plastics for nonwovens, textiles and industrial man-made end uses. The company is the specialty chemicals man-made arm of Rhone-Poulenc. English, French and German.
- Ten Pow Chemical Industry Co., Ltd - Taiwan. Manufacturers of polyamide staple fiber for the man-made textile, nonwovens fibers and flocking industries.
- Ems-Chemie AG - Switzerland. Multi-national manufacturer of chemicals and resins, polyamide filament and polyamide fibers for the textile and nonwovens industry.
- DSM - The Netherlands. Multi-national group of manufacturing companies, active man-made in chemicals, fibers biotechnology and plastics. Manufacturers of high man-made performance elastomere fibers. Intermediates fibers for polyamide fiber production. man-made Polypropylene and polyacrylonitrile resin
- Hyosung Group - Korea. Diversified group of companies, active in textiles, fibers chemicals, power fibers stations, construction, communication and general trading. fibers Polyamide staple fiber, filament fibers and tow. Also, yarns, fibers textile fabrics, carpets and dyestuffs. English fibers and Korean.
- Kermel Co. - Manufacturers of solution-dyed, meta-aramid fibers for protective clothing polyamide applications, and fibers polyimide-amide fibers for technical uses such polyamide as hot gas filtration. fibers Description of the chemical polyamide structure of the fiber. France.
MySQL - Cache Direct