Bast Fibers Import and Export Natural Fibers
UK. Traders in coir, jute and sisal fibers and yarns. Also, bedding components, steel wire, mats, matting, kapok, activated carbon, bassine and geo-textiles.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Import and Export: Bast Fibers
- ABS International - Bangladesh. Exporters of raw jute fiber, and woven natural jute products.
- GerbBan Fibres, Ltd - Bangladesh. Joint venture of Wilhelm G. Clasen and natural Nowapara Jute import and export Mills, Ltd. Suppliers of machine processed natural jute, meshta and kenaf import and export opened and chopped fibers, natural slivers and tow for automotive and import and export construction applications, natural and pulp and paper production.
- Iqosac Overseas, Ltd - Bangladesh. Exporters of raw jute fibers, yarns, and import and export bast fibers sack and hessian cloth. Also, jute carpet backing import and export bast fibers fabrics, twines, ropes, felts and bags.
- Eehamm International, Ltd - Bangladesh. Exporters, importers and indentors of jute fibers and finished goods. Also, furniture, leather goods, bed and table linens, apparel and handicrafts.
- Jute Corporation of India, Ltd - Government procurement company active in the raw jute bast fibers fiber industry, acting as a price supporting and bast fibers market stabelising agency. Price and raw jute market bast fibers information.
- Gover, Horowitz & Blunt, Ltd - UK. Traders in coir, jute and sisal fibers and yarns. Also, bedding components, steel wire, mats, matting, kapok, activated carbon, bassine and geo-textiles.
- Wilhelm G. Clasen - Germany. Trading house for kenaf, sisal, jute, abaca, bast fibers coir, bast fibers hemp, flax, kapok, ramie and raw linters. bast fibers Also, natural bast fibers fiber yarns, woven and nonwoven fabrics, bast fibers geotextiles and finished bast fibers textile products. Multi-lingual site.
MySQL - Cache Direct