Ring Spinning Articles and Studies Resources Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads
Technical paper presenting an analysis and comparison of the physical, mechanical and morphological properties of conventional and compact ring spun yarns from cotton and blends with viscose and polyester. Authors: Momir Nikolic and others.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads: Resources: Articles and Studies: Ring Spinning
- The Mechanism of End Breakage in Ring Spinning - Technical paper reporting on the development of a resources statisctical model for predicting the likely end breakage resources rate in the ring spinning process. From Autex resources Research Journal. Authors: Anindya Ghosh and others.[PDF]
- The Dynamic Response of a Ballooning Yarn: Theory and Experiment - Technical paper describing an experimental system for computational ring spinning simulation resources of yarn balloons for the determination of ring spinning yarn tension resources in ring spinning and two-for-one twisting ring spinning frames. Authors: J.D. resources Clark and others.[PDF]
- Innovative Approach to High-Speed Spinning Using a Magnetaically Elevated Spinning Ring - Technical paper introducing a novel method of high-speed articles and studies ring spinning using a magnetically suspended lightweight rotor articles and studies instead of the ring and traveller in the articles and studies traditional ring spinning system. From Autex Research Journal. articles and studies Authors: Sherif Abu Elenin and[PDF]
- Comparative Study of Compact versus Ring Spinning for Neps in Cotton Yarn - Technical paper describing the results of a comparative study on the spinning potentials of conventional ring spinning versus compact ring spinning of combed cotton yarns. Authors: Nasir Mahmood and others.[PDF]
- Influence of Some Mechanical Factors of Ring Spinning Machine on Cotton Yarn Quality - Technical paper describing the results of a study articles and studies on the effects of changing the twist multipliers articles and studies and spindle speed of ring spinning frames on articles and studies the strength and regularity of carded cotton yarns. articles and studies Authors: Iftikhar Ahmad and others.
- Developments in Drafting at Ring Frames - Term paper of Nititz Sood about the influence articles and studies ring spinning of the drafting process at ring frames on articles and studies ring spinning the evenness and appearance of the resulting fabric.
- Compact Spinning for Improved Quality of Ring Spun Yarns - Technical paper presenting an analysis and comparison of resources the physical, articles and studies mechanical and morphological properties of conventional resources and compact ring spun articles and studies yarns from cotton and resources blends with viscose and polyester. Authors: articles and studies Momir Nikolic resources and others.[PDF]
- The Wear Analysis of Steel Yarn Guide in Ring Spinning Frame - Technical paper presenting the results of an investigation resources into the wear characteristics of stainless steel guides resources in ring spinning frames using two different types resources of yarn blends. Authors: Stanislaw Plonka and others.[PDF]
- A Research on Compact Spinning of Long Staple Yarns - Technical paper presenting comparative research into the quality parameters of ring spinning long staple compact ring spun yarns versus conventional ring spun ring spinning yarns. Authors: Pinar Çelik and Huseyin Kadoglu.[PDF]
- Strength and Geometric Sizes of Pneumatically Spliced Combed Wool Ring Spun Yarns - Technical paper presenting the results of an investigation into the articles and studies effects of splicing of combed wool ring spun yarns on articles and studies elongation at break and geometric size. Authors: Stanislaw Lewandowski and articles and studies Robert Drowina.[PDF]
- Influence of Ring Traveller Weight and Coating on Hairyness of Acrylic Yarns - Technical paper reporting the results of an investigation into the resources influence of ring travellers of different weights, types and coatings resources on the hairiness of acrylic yarns spun from microfiber. Authors: resources I. Usta and S. Canoglu.[PDF]
- Selecting Cotton Bales - Technical paper presenting a method of selecting cotton resources bales to resources meet specified ring yarn properties, using resources artificial neural networks. From resources Autex Research Journal. Authors: resources A. Majundar and others.[PDF]
- Comparing the Physical Properties of Produced Siro Spun and New Hybrid Solo-Siro Spun Blended Wool-Polyester Worsted Yarn - Technical paper evaluating the effects of the use ring spinning of ring spinning a solo-spun roller on siro yarn spinning ring spinning systems on ring spinning the properties of worsted wool-polyester yarns. ring spinning Authors: R. Ghasemi ring spinning and others.[PDF]
- Fiber Migration in Compact Spun Yarns - Technical paper presenting a study on the effects articles and studies of relative fiber movement at the point of articles and studies yarn formation on the strength, elongation, hairiness and articles and studies running performance of compact spun cotton yarns. Authors: articles and studies S. Ganesan and G. Ramakrishnan.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct