History Resources Leather and Fur Textiles and Nonwovens
Group of archaeologists, historians, scientists, scholars, conservators, artefact specialists and leather workers involved in the study of leather manufacture, function, processing, recording, conservation, care and curation in an archeological context.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Leather and Fur: Resources: History
- Rusland Tannery - Description of the techniques for natural leather tanning leather and fur leather and fur which were in use during the 18th and leather and fur leather and fur 19th centuries in the Rusland Tannery in Cumbria, leather and fur leather and fur Great Britain.
- A Brief History of the Fur Trade - Time line of the international fur trade, from early 1600 leather and fur to 1867. From the White Oak Society, Inc.
- Tanning - Short narrative about the development and growth of resources natural leather leather and fur tanning as a cottage industry in resources the Cumbria region in leather and fur Great Britain during the resources 18th and 19th centuries, and it leather and fur demise in resources the beginning of the 20th due to the leather and fur resources introduction of synthetic ta
- Guidelines for the Care of Waterlogged Archaeological Leather - Guidelines Archaeological Leather Group (ALG) in cooperation with conservators from leather and fur the Ancient Monuments Laboratory, English Heritage, aimed at excavators and leather and fur finds processing staff who may require advice as to the leather and fur best way of dealing with waterlogged ar
- Leatherwork - Article in the UCLA Encyclopedia of Egyptology about the applications leather and fur of oil cured leathers for decorative and functional purposes in leather and fur Pharaonic Egypt. Author: André Veldmeijer.
- Tanning in the 17th Century - Short history of leather tanning techniques used in leather and fur 17th century New England. From Jamestown Historic Briefs.
- Skin and Leather in Cultural Heritage - Weblog about leather tanning technology, conservation and restoration, including links resources to resources, glossaries, history and archeology, conservation and books.
- Archaeological Leather Group - Group of archaeologists, historians, scientists, scholars, conservators, artefact resources specialists and leather and fur leather workers involved in the study resources of leather manufacture, function, leather and fur processing, recording, conservation, resources care and curation in an archeological leather and fur context.
- Leather Glossary of Terms - Glossary of technical terms and definitions used in history the leather resources tanning, processing and finishing industry.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct