Textile Care Associations Textiles Textiles and Nonwovens
USA. Trade organization for nationwide equipment manufacturers, and producers, distributors and commercial users of halogenated solvents, which are used in the drycleaning and textile care industries.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Associations: Textile Care
- GINETEX. International Association for Textile Care Labelling - France. International organization established by professionals in the textile care textile and garment care industry, and responsible for textile care the creation, development, updating, promotion and follow-up of textile care a system of care symbols. Description and principles textile care of care labe
- IICRC. Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Canada. International non-profit certifying organisation for companies and textile care individuals associations involved in the inspection, cleaning and restoration textile care of carpets associations and hard-surface flooring, leather and fabrics. textile care Extensive technical information. associations Links to related sites.
- CINET. International Committee of Textile Care - Belgium. Roof organization for national textile care associations. Industry news textile care and technical data. List of member companies. Links to related textile care sites.
- TCATA. Textile Care Allied Trades Association - USA. International trade association, representing manufacturers and distributors of drycleaning associations and laundry equipment and supplies.
- SEFA. South Eastern Fabricare Association - USA. Regional trade association for dry cleaners and launderers in textiles Alabama, Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, active in education, training, textiles legislative issues, publication, technical consulting and commercial assistance.
- ITRA - Independent Textile Rental Association - USA. Trade organization for operators, suppliers and vendors textiles in the institutional linens and uniform rental, and textiles dust control industries.
- NLM. National Association of Institutional Linen Management - Non-profit professional organization, providing a network for information associations exchange and textile care knowledge transfer for companies and employees associations in the hospitality, healthcare textile care and institutional laundry industries.
- TLMI. Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc - USA. Trade organization for converters and suppliers in the North associations American tags and pressure sensitive labels industry. Trade events and associations conferences. Overview of U.S. anti-trust laws.
- IDC. International Drycleaning Congress - USA. Organization for the global drycleaning and textile care industries focusing on information exchange, standardization and spreading of good will.
- SARTEX. Swiss Association for Textile Marking - Switzerland. Non-profit organization, governing the development and implementation of general principles, descriptions and definitions of care and fiber content labelling in the textile industry. English, German and French.
- HSIA. Halogenated Solvents Industry Alliance, Inc - USA. Trade organization for nationwide equipment manufacturers, and producers, distributors textile care and commercial users of halogenated solvents, which are used in textile care the drycleaning and textile care industries.
MySQL - Cache Direct