Articles and Studies Resources Filtration Technical Textiles
List of chemical and mechanical properties of natural and man-made fibers used in low, medium and high temperature liquids and gas filtration media.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Technical Textiles: Filtration: Resources: Articles and Studies
- Reverse Osmosis - Short explanation of the reverse osmosis filtration process articles and studies resources in layman's language. From GEA Filtration.
- A Novel Technique for Determination of Vapor Transmission Rate through Textiles - Technical paper discussing a novel technique for precise, accurate and articles and studies fast determination of vapor transmission rate through textiles. Authors: A. articles and studies Jena and K. Gupta.[PDF]
- Development of an Advanced Transverse Flow Nanofiltration Membrane Process for High-Performance Desalination - Technical report on a research program funded by Water Treatment filtration Technology Program, aimed at developing a cost-effective and efficient membrane-based filtration desalination system for brackish water. From Zenon Environmental, Inc.[PDF]
- Primer on Metal Filtration Media - Review of the materials, properties and characteristics, and resources commercial availability resources of metal filtration media. Author: Edward resources C. Gregor.[PDF]
- Properties of Textile Fibers for Filtration - List of chemical and mechanical properties of natural and man-made articles and studies fibers used in low, medium and high temperature liquids and articles and studies gas filtration media.
- What Is Reverse Osmosis? - Description of the reverse osmosis membrane filtration technology for fine articles and studies particle removal from liquids. Extensive list of technical papers on articles and studies development and applications.
- Synthesis of NaA Zeolite Membrane on a Ceramic Hollow Fiber - Scientific paper on an experiment aimed at creating filtration zeolite membrane articles and studies filtration media. Authors: Xiaochun Xu and filtration others.[PDF]
- Membrane Filtration Handbook - Second and improved edition of an on-line handbook for engineers filtration and students, providing information, hints and tips on the design filtration and manufacture of membrane filtration systems, and plant design and filtration operation. From Osmonics, Inc. Author: Jorgen Wagner.[PDF]
- Microbial Control and Sanitization of Membrane-Based Pure Water Treatment Systems - Primer on the topic of dealing with established and potential microbial problems in crossflow membrane systems. From the web site of GE Infrastructure Water and Process Technologies.
MySQL - Cache Direct