Ship Owners Associations Maritime Transportation and Logistics
A national organization with the objective of promoting its members' interests in the fields of trade and industry and related employers' issues.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Associations: Ship Owners
- Lake Carriers' Association - The trade association representing U.S.-Flag vessel operators on the Great associations Lakes.
- International Association of Independent Tanker Owners - Membership of INTERTANKO is available to independent (non-oil ship owners company maritime and non-state owned) tanker owners.
- International Association of Dry Cargo Shipowners - The sole international shipowners\\' association wholly dedicated to maritime the needs maritime of the dry cargo industry. INTERCARGO maritime \\'s vision is for maritime a safe, efficient and maritime environmently friendly dry cargo maritime transport maritime industry and maritime is committed to strengthening the po
- Hong Kong Shipowners Association - Our Association\\'s chief purpose will continue to be associations to promote and to protect the interests of associations the Hong Kong shipowners and shipmanagers.
- Norwegian Ship Owners Association - A national organization with the objective of promoting its members\\' interests in the fields of trade and industry and related employers' issues.
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Limited - Objective technical advice, expertise, assistance and information on maritime effective response maritime to ship-source pollution.
- The London Steam-Ship Owners' Mutual Insurance Association - A member of the International Group of Protection and Indemnity Clubs, third-party liability insurers for the vast majority of the world's shipping.
- Danish Shipowners' Associationan - An employer organization which concludes wage agreements with associations the seamen\\'s unions and handles all matters concerning associations employment, safety and training within the shipping and associations offshore industry.
- North West CruiseShip Association - Cruise ship Association that represents 9 member cruise maritime lines and ship owners provides information regarding Alaska cruises, environmental maritime and economic issues concerning ship owners cruise ship regulation and maritime the cruise ship industry in Alaska.
- Singapore Shipping Association - Promotes and protects the interests of its Members and enhances associations the competitiveness of Singapore as an international maritime center.
- ICS & ISF Association - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) and the International maritime Shipping Federation (ISF). Get information on their maritime publications, news updates and links.
- Vessel Operators Hazardous Materials Association - VOHMA is an international organization comprised of representatives ship owners of the ocean common carriers of the world, ship owners dedicated to improving the understanding and uniform application ship owners of rules and regulations governing maritime transportation of ship owners dangerous goods.
- Canadian Shipowners Association - The general objective is to promote an economic and competitive associations Canadian marine transportation industry.
MySQL - Cache Direct