Established in 1961 as an independent government agency, responsible for the regulation of shipping in the foreign trades of the United States.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Maritime Administrations
- Finnish Maritime Administration - Its history, task and duties, maritime safety, and statistics. Information transportation and logistics about icebreakers and pleasure boating. Vessels and timetables for the transportation and logistics public transports.
- DFT - Shipping - Information from the UK Department for Transport on maritime regulation transportation and logistics and safety matters.
- United States Maritime Administration - The overall mission of MARAD is to promote the development and maintenance of an adequate, well-balanced, United States merchant marine. General information, history, news, publications, and office locations available at website.
- Federal Maritime Commission - Established in 1961 as an independent government agency, responsible for the regulation of shipping in the foreign trades of the United States.
- Hong Kong Marine Department - Information regarding Hong Kong harbour and related services.
- Society of Maritime Industries - The Society of Maritime Industries web site for maritime administrations marine equipment, pollution control, port design and other maritime administrations services.
- Malta Maritime Authority - Malta Maritime Authority supervises the organization and administration maritime of primary maritime administrations maritime services, including ship and yacht maritime registrations, management and operation maritime administrations of the Port of maritime Valletta and yacht marinas.
MySQL - Cache Direct