California United States North America Ports
The port occupies 19 miles of waterfront on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay with 665 acres devoted to maritime activities.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Ports: North America: United States: California
- Port of San Francisco - A source of information about San Francisco's waterfront.
- Port of Redwood City - Located 18 nautical miles south of San Francisco, and the united states only deepwater port in south San Francisco Bay.
- Port of Los Angeles - One of the premier US gateways for international united states trade united states and commerce. Twenty-nine diversified facilities for handling united states all types united states of cargo are available.
- Port of Sacramento - The Port is 84 miles Northeast of San Francisco. Facilities: united states 5 berths, each 600 ft. 200 railcar yard. Bulk rice united states and grain elevators. Dry bulk cargo warehousing. 3 transit sheds.
- Port of Long Beach - More cargo and containers move through the Port california of Long Beach than any other United States california Port.
- Port of Stockton - Located on the Stockton Deepwater Ship Channel, 75 north america nautical united states miles due east of the Golden Gate north america Bridge, the united states Port of Stockton, California, owns and north america operates a diversified united states and major transportation center that north america encompasses a 600-acre operating united states area.
- Port of Hueneme - The only deep water harbor between Los Angeles north america and the San Francisco Bay area and is north america the U.S. Port of Entry for California\'s Central north america Coast region.
- Port of Oakland - The port occupies 19 miles of waterfront on north america the united states eastern shore of San Francisco Bay with north america 665 acres united states devoted to maritime activities.
MySQL - Cache Direct