Liquid Bulk and Gas Ship Owners and Management Maritime Transportation and Logistics
A world leader in the international seaborne transportation of crude oil, operating a fleet of modern tankers in the VLCC and Suezmax segments.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Ship Owners and Management: Liquid Bulk and Gas
- EnerSea Transport LLC - Ocean transport of liquefied natural gas. Storage of ship owners and management gas in shore facilities.
- Navigazioni Montanari SpA - Official site of Navigazioni Montanari SpA.
- Core Maritime - Engaged in the business of tankering in the Philippines maritime inter-island trade.
- Qatar Shipping Company - Providing liquid and dry bulk shipping and transportation maritime fleet worldwide.
- Frontline - A world leader in the international seaborne transportation maritime of crude oil, operating a fleet of modern maritime tankers in the VLCC and Suezmax segments.
- Herning Shipping A/S - Dealing in world-wide chartering of owned tonnage, management tonnage and maritime time-chartered tonnage; LPG, chemical and product tankers.
- Jo Tankers - Operates world\\'s third largest chemical tanker fleet, with around 40 liquid bulk and gas sophisticated parcel tankers, ranging from 5,000 dwt to 40,000 dwt.
- Akbasoglu Group - Turkish owners of chemical parcel tanker fleet.
- Marine Transport Corporation - Owns and operates fleet of vessels which transport crude oil maritime and various petroleum products primarily outside united states borders. (Nasdaq: maritime MTLX).
- Odfjell Shipping asa - Specialist in transportation and storage of bulk chemicals, ship owners and maritime management acids, vegetable oils and petroleum products.
- Eastwind Limited - Specialize in clean petroleum product transportation from overseas to Japan.
- Stolt-Nielsen Transportation Group - Provider of transportation services for bulk liquid chemicals, edible oils, acids and other specialty liquids.
MySQL - Cache Direct