Multicargo Carriers Ship Owners and Management Maritime Transportation and Logistics
Owns and operates a modern ocean-going fleet of more than one hundred modern vessels, aggregating to more than 5.7 million deadweight tonnes.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Ship Owners and Management: Multicargo Carriers
- COSCO (H.K.) Group Limited - Owns and operates a modern ocean-going fleet of ship owners and maritime management more than one hundred modern vessels, aggregating to ship owners maritime and management more than 5.7 million deadweight tonnes.
- Norasia - Shipping line operating worldwide container services between Europe, Asia, Americas and Middleeast with fixed sailing schedule.
- Egon Oldendorff - The current fleet list comprises Bulkcarriers, Self-Unloaders, Open multicargo carriers Hatch Vessels, Container- as well as Multipurpose Tweendeck/Container multicargo carriers Vessels.
- Reederei NORD Klaus E. Oldendorff - It is a family-owned international shipowning and shipmanagement multicargo carriers company with offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, multicargo carriers Cyprus. It controls a fleet of 37 Tankers, multicargo carriers Containervessels and Bulkcarriers.
- AAL/PAS Shipping Line - Austral Asia Line and Project Asia Service provides maritime shipping service in the Asia, Australia and Papua maritime New Guinea region, and specialising in breakbulk, container maritime and project cargoes.
- K Line America - A full service company specializing in transportation of containerized and multicargo carriers RoRo cargo between North America, Asia, Europe and the Mediterranean.
- Nordana Line - Liner operator with services for project cargo, ro/ro, maritime break-bulk, yachts and container transport between the USA, maritime Latin America, Caribbean, and the Mediterranean, Africa, Asia maritime and Northern Europe.
- Samudera Shipping Line Ltd - Singapore - In addition to being an established regional container multicargo carriers shipping ship owners and management company, the Group has also built up multicargo carriers its core ship owners and management competencies in owning and chartering tankers multicargo carriers for the shipment ship owners and management of liquid and gas cargo multicargo carriers in Asia.
- Latvian Shipping Company - The fleet consists of: 39 product and chemical tankers, 24 ship owners and management ice class reefer vessels, 2 LPG carriers, 2 Ro-Ro/general cargo ship owners and management ships.
- Flamar - Regular liner services from Scandinavia, Northern Europe, Spain, multicargo carriers Italy and Turkey to North Africa.
- Maersk Line - One of the biggest shipping companies around, their container ships and bulk carriers are seen in ports all over the world.
- IMI Shipping Services Inc. - Operates in Istanbul and Izmir, in areas of multicargo carriers the maritime container liner agency, tramp and straits transit multicargo carriers agency, chartering, maritime air cargo, and freight forwarding in/from multicargo carriers Turkey.
- Tidewater - Barge Shipping and Transport on the Columbia. maritime The largest multicargo carriers inland marine transportation company in the maritime Pacific Northwest.
- Phoenix Caribbean Shipping Line, Inc - Offering full ocean transport services; containerized, Roll on multicargo carriers Roll off, and special project cargo logistics direct multicargo carriers from New York to key Caribbean Islands.
- Yang Ming Line - Operating fleet currently comprises 46 vessels with a total tonnage multicargo carriers of more than two million DWT.
- Premuda Spa - Concentrates on the bulk transport of both liquid ship owners and ship owners and management management and dry cargo, employing both its own and ship owners ship owners and management and management third party ships.
- Ahlmark Lines AB - Swedish shipping company operating bulk and general cargo vessels up maritime to 6000grt in size.
- Hanjin Shipping - Large South Korean shipping company operating cargo vessels maritime of all types all over the world.
- J. Lauritzen A/S - Danish shipping company which operates on a global multicargo carriers basis maritime with bulkers, reefers and tankers.
- Mitsui O.S.K. - Japanese shipping and logistics company operating 350 vessels maritime world-wide; gastankers, general cargo and passenger vessels.
- Peninsular and Oriental Maritime Services - Owners of a fleet of cruise ships, ferries, ship owners and management container ships, bulk carriers, coastal tankers, and offshore ship owners and management service vessels.
- Waterman Steamship Corporation - Various types of waterborne freight transportation; LASH, (Lighter Aboard Ship) carriage, Pure Care Carrier services, roll-on/roll-off, breakbulk and bulk carrier services, inland vessel and barge transportation.
- Neptune Orient Lines Ltd - Provides services in more than 100 countries and multicargo carriers operates ship owners and management one of the largest containership and Aframax multicargo carriers tanker fleets ship owners and management worldwide.
- DS Norden - The Shipping Company is engaged in worldwide tramp maritime shipping in maritime the dry cargo and tanker sectors.
- Crowley Maritime Corporation - Owns and operates cargo liners and tankers world wide.
- Forest Lines - A subsidiary of International Shipholding Corp. ships cargo multicargo carriers across ship owners and management the Atlantic via the cost-saving LASH mode multicargo carriers of transport. ship owners and management Site describes LASH technology, FLI routes multicargo carriers and cargo and ship owners and management gives company contact information.
MySQL - Cache Direct