China Asia Shipyards Maritime
GuangDong, China. Repairs and conversions of ships and semi-submersibles. They describe their three floating docks to 300m, service vessel fleet, and workshops, with photos and overviews of recent projects. [English/Chinese]
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Shipyards: Asia: China
- South China Shipyard - Guangdong. Manufactures tugs, barges and cargo vessels. They list their shipyards yard facilities and provide photos of recent projects.
- Afai Ships - Hong Kong. Specialized builders of aluminium vessels including china fast ferries, passenger/car catamarans, and patrol boats.
- China State Shipbuilding Corporation - CSSC builds naval and civilian ships. They provide specifications for their tankers, container ships, tugs and other standard vessels, along with information on their facilities throughout China. [English/Chinese]
- Yiu Lian Dockyards - GuangDong, China. Repairs and conversions of ships and shipyards semi-submersibles. They describe their three floating docks to shipyards 300m, service vessel fleet, and workshops, with photos shipyards and overviews of recent projects. [English/Chinese]
- Yantai Raffles Shipyard - Shandong, China. Constructs tugs and barges, as well asia as floating offshore production and storage vessles. They asia provide company history, with detailed photos and descriptions asia of yard facilities and equipment, as well as asia current projects.
- Ocean Lead Shipbuilding Co. - Zhong Shan, Guangdong Province. Mainly constructs oil tankers shipyards and chemical china tankers. They overview their facilities and shipyards standard blueprints, with a china listing of recent projects. shipyards [English/Chinese]
MySQL - Cache Direct