Europe Shipyards Maritime Transportation and Logistics
Gdansk, Poland. Construction of steel ships up to panamax size, as well as fabrication of super structures and other components, mechanical, and steam systems. They provide a company history and a listing of the ships they have built. [English/Polish]
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Shipyards: Europe
- Stocznia Gdańska - Gdansk, Poland. Construction of steel ships up to panamax size, as well as fabrication of super structures and other components, mechanical, and steam systems. They provide a company history and a listing of the ships they have built. [English/Polish]
- ENVC - Estaleiros Navais de Viana do Castelo - Viana do Castelo, Portugal. They provide photos and maritime specifications for maritime vessels they have constructed, including cement maritime carriers, tankers, car ferries, maritime and patrol ships. They maritime also describe several conversion and repair maritime projects. [English/Portuguese]
- Union Naval - Marseille, France and Barcelona, Spain. Two Mediterranean naval repair yards. Locations, facilities, services, pictures and clients.
- Chalkis Shipyards - Avlis, Greece. Dry-docking and repair, construction of small vessels and shipyards conversion of passenger vessels. They describe the history of the shipyards company and the region, overview the yard\\'s floating docks and shipyards workshops, and provide customer testimonials. [Englis
- Remontowa - Gdansk. Ship repairs and conversions, as well as shipyards design and shipyards construction of new ships, offshore units shipyards and steel structures. They shipyards describe recent projects and shipyards company organization, with a video tour shipyards of the shipyards yard.
- Crist - Gdansk, Poland. Construction of vessels up to 100m as well as design, cutting, and fabrication of steel plates, superstructures, and hulls. They brief describe their history and facilities, with a list of completed projects.
- Damen Shipyards Gdynia - Poland. New construction of vessels under 300 tons, shipyards including tugs, maritime survey boats, and yachts, as well shipyards as repairs and maritime conversions. They list recent shipyards projects, with photos and detailed specifications maritime for standard shipyards products.
- ÖSWAG Linz - Austria. Construction of river boats to 140m, repairs shipyards and interior maritime refurbishing, and mechanical engineering and machining shipyards services. They give a maritime brief corporate history and shipyards some data about their capacity. [English/German]
- Lisnave (Estaleiros Navais de Lisboa) - Mitrena, Portugal. Cleaning and painting, steelwork, machinery, and europe electronic repairs. maritime They provide a company history, and europe detail the services they maritime offer as well as europe the capacities of their six drydocks.
MySQL - Cache Direct