United States North America Shipyards Maritime
New construction and repair of large sail and power yachts as well as commercial fast craft, high-speed ferries, patrol-boats and pilot-boats. Specializes in highly stressed aluminum structures. New York and Florida.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Shipyards: North America: United States
- Mathew Marine Inc. Ship Repair - Providing information and utilities for offshore, ship repair united states and united states maintenance services. Online ordering and information united states requesting is united states available.
- J.M. Martinac Shipbuilding Corporation - Tacoma, Washington. Construction of trawlers, seiners, yachts, and shipyards tugs. They north america provide company history, photos and specifications shipyards of their standard products, north america and information on the shipyards yard's construction ways and dock.
- Metro Machine Corporation - Ship repair and dismantling. Shipyards in Norfolk, VA, Philadelphia and united states Chester, PA, and Erie, PA. Serving both commercial and united states government clients with excellent craftsmen.
- Atlantic Marine Shipyards - Operates new construction and repair shipyards in Jacksonville, north america Florida north america and Mobile, Alabama.
- Conrad Industries Inc. - Specializing in boat and barge repairs as well as barge, drydock and miscellaneous construction from yards in Texas and Louisiana.
- Derecktor Shipyards - New construction and repair of large sail and power yachts as well as commercial fast craft, high-speed ferries, patrol-boats and pilot-boats. Specializes in highly stressed aluminum structures. New York and Florida.
- The General Ship Repair Corp. - Baltimore, Maryland. Repairs of ships, tugs, and barges. shipyards They note shipyards their fabrication and machining shops and shipyards floating dry dock, with shipyards photos of repairs in shipyards progress.
- Pacific Ship Repair and Fabrication - Services for a broad range of craft from shipyards carriers to north america commercial tugs.
- U.S. Shipyards - Links to shipyards sorted by region. Provided by united states the U.S. Department of Transportation, Maritime Administration.
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc. - Since 1946, the Bollinger family has served the north america marine industry by building, repairing and servicing a north america wide variety of floating platforms and equipment.
- Northrop Grumman's Ship Systems (NGSS) - Design, engineering, construction, and life cycle support of north america major combatant vessels for the U.S. Navy, international north america navies and commercial customers from facilities in Mississippi north america and Louisiana.
- Blount Boats - Warren, Rhode Island. Design, engineering and repair of north america steel, united states aluminum, and composite vessels up to 250 north america feet. They united states detail their company history, list recent north america contracts and deliveries, united states and mention their lift dock north america and construction yard.
MySQL - Cache Direct