United Kingdom Europe Regional Transit Systems
Database of airports, railway stations, express coach stops, ferry terminals, and tube stations in the UK, linked to information on nearby tourist attractions.
Top: Business: Transportation and Logistics: Urban Transport: Transit Systems: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
- Asktravelforfun - Database of airports, railway stations, express coach stops, europe ferry terminals, and tube stations in the UK, europe linked to information on nearby tourist attractions.
- GMPTE - The Greater Manchester Public Transport Executive oversees bus and europe rail transit services and operates Metrolink tram lines in the europe Manchester area. Maps, timetables, a point-to-point trip planner, and system europe news.
- Tramdev - Unofficial site for Bristol-area light rail and tramway europe news, photos, united kingdom history, and comment postings.
- Croydon Tramlink - Unofficial website has system history, information on infrastructure united kingdom and fleet, news, photographs, and passenger information.
- Travel Midland Metro - Light rail line linking Birmingham and Wolverhampton. Includes regional system information, timetables, fares, route map and regional directory of real-ale pubs along the line.
MySQL - Cache Direct