Publications Agents Artificial Intelligence
"Strategies must be developed to protect the integrity of agents. With the use of this new technology in safety-critical applications, better ways of engineering agent-based systems must be devised. In this paper, we discuss these issues and the ram
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Agents: Publications
- AgentOS: The Agent-based Distributed Operating System for Mobile Networks - "Agent-based communication paradigms have shown enormous potential for artificial intelligence operating agents in unpredictable, metamorphic environments, such as mobile artificial intelligence computing agents networks." Published in Crossroads, the ACM artificial intelligence student magazine.
- Emotionware - "Why emotions might be useful to have, and touch on what would be involved in developing the emotional side of an intelligent agent." Published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
- Protecting the Integrity of Agents: An Exploration into Letting Agents Loose in an Unpredictable World - "Strategies must be developed to protect the integrity of agents. agents With the use of this new technology in safety-critical applications, agents better ways of engineering agent-based systems must be devised. agents In this paper, we discuss these issues and the ram
- Software Agents: An Overview - Classic Paper describing the history and various categories publications of Intelligent Software Agents.
- Intelligent Software Agents on the Internet - An inventory of currently offered functionality in the information society agents and a prediction of (near-)future developments.
- Web Hunting: Design of a Simple Intelligent Web Search Agent - "The goal of this article is to introduce the reader to the basic elements of an intelligent agent, and then apply those elements to a Web search agent to provide the framework for the construction of a simple intelligent Web search agent." Pub
- Towards a Standardization of Multi-Agent System Frameworks - Describes efforts toward the standardization of multi-agent system publications architectures.
- Intelligent Agent Systems: Theory, Design and Implementation - "Intelligent Agent Systems: Theory, Design and Implementation" is publications a special agents track of FLAIRS04 conference, Miami Beach, publications Florida.
MySQL - Cache Direct