Research Agents Artificial Intelligence
Multi-agent systems for information retrieval, extraction, fusion, and data-driven knowledge acquisition and decision support using heterogeneous, distributed, autonomous data and knowledge sources.
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Agents: Research
- Intelligent Agent Laboratory: University of Melbourne - Research on multi-agent systems, agent frameworks, and information agents.
- Information Retrieval, Extraction, and Fusion from Heterogeneous, Distributed Data Sources - Ontology assisted agent systems for information retrieval, extraction, artificial intelligence and assimilation from semantically heterogeneous, distributed data and artificial intelligence knowledge sources.
- Logilab: Narval - Narval (Network Assistant Reasoning with a Validating Agent research Language) executes research recipes (sequences of actions) to perform research tasks.
- Coordination and Control of Multi-Agent Systems - Multi-agent organizations, coordination and control structures and mechanisms.
- Agents as artists - Project focused on techniques for synthesizing faces that enhance user agents interaction.
- NIAD&R - Distributed Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Group - AI and Intelligent Robotics group at the University of Porto.
- Control of Agent-Based Systems - DARPA agent based systems program, the participants, and agents their research activities.
- Distributed Knowledge Networks - Multi-agent systems for information retrieval, extraction, fusion, and artificial intelligence data-driven artificial intelligence knowledge acquisition and decision support using heterogeneous, artificial intelligence distributed, autonomous artificial intelligence data and knowledge sources.
- SMAC team (Cooperative Multi-Agent Systems) - Multiagent systems research on self-organization, emergence, simulation, collective agents robotics, agent-oriented methodology.
- Multi-Agent Systems for Integrated Host and Network Based Intrusion Detection - Collaborative agents for intrusion detection and countermeasures in networked computing systems.
- An Agent-Based Environment for Integrating and Analyzing Plant Genomic Databases - Agents for ontology assisted data integration and data mining from distributed, heterogeneous plant genomic databases.
- Incremental Learning from Distributed Dynamic Data Sources - Multi-agent systems for incremental data-driven knowledge acquisition from distributed data research sources.
- AAMAS/AOC Research group at HKBU - Autonomous agent and multi-agent systems and autonomy oriented agents computation agents research group at Hong Kong Baptist agents University
- Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Institute - Intelligent Software Agents - Projects address the infrastructure issues of multi-agent systems, artificial intelligence including agent communication, interoperability, and security.
- IMPACT: Interactive Maryland Platform - A Multi-agent platform developed at University of Maryland.
- Computational Intelligence, Learning, & Discovery at Iowa State University - Interdisciplinary research on intelligent agents, multiagent systems, ontologies, research information integration, artificial intelligence learning, web services, semantic web, and research applications.
- Collective Agent-Based Systems research at Technical University of Delft - Research project on agent multi-agent coordination and planning.
MySQL - Cache Direct