Associations Artificial Intelligence Computers
"Nonprofit scientific society devoted to advancing the scientific understanding of the mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior and their embodiment in machines."
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Associations
- Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence - For the promotion of interest and activity in artificial intelligence Artificial Intelligence.
- The Association for Computational Linguistics - The ACL is the international scientific and professional associations society for people working on problems involving natural associations language and computation.
- Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence - Online transactions, mailing-list and contact information. English/Japanese.
- ACIA - Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence - Non-profit association for the advancement of AI in artificial intelligence Catalan society. Aims to support communication between artificial intelligence the persons and organizations involved in AI and artificial intelligence promote social, cultural, scientific, economic and governmental awareness.
- International Society for Genetic and Evolutionary Computation - Schedule of meetings, membership information, and lists of associations related publications.
- Logic Programming and Artificial Intelligence Group - The group has active interests in: models of associations intelligent interaction, multi-agent systems, natural language understanding, constraint associations programming, computational vision, robotics, machine learning and reasoning associations under uncertainty.
- AISB - The (British) Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour.
- Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society - Links to events, list of publications, information about computers the society.
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence - "Nonprofit scientific society devoted to advancing the scientific understanding of artificial intelligence the artificial intelligence artificial intelligence mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior and their artificial intelligence embodiment in artificial intelligence artificial intelligence machines."
- European Coordinating Committee for AI - Promotes the study, research, and publication of AI work in artificial intelligence Europe. News, members, charter, directory, activities, conference, and history.
MySQL - Cache Direct