Projects and Systems Belief Networks Artificial Intelligence
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Belief Networks: Projects and Systems
- READY: Resource-adaptive Dialog - Monitoring the current cognitive load and time limitations of artificial intelligence a user.
- Heart Disease Program - Designed to act as an intellectual sounding board, assisting diagnosis belief networks and anticipating the effects of therapy for cardiovascular disorders.
- SERENE: Safety and Risk Evaluation using Bayesian Nets - Decision support method and tool for quantifying the projects and systems safety of complex systems.
- DINA (Danish Information Network in the Agricultural Sciences) - Using belief networks for crop prediction.
- Systems for Automatic Customer Support Operations (SACSO) - A collaborative research and development effort (1997-2001) between belief networks the projects and systems Danish National Centre for IT Research (CIT) belief networks and Hewlett-Packard projects and systems (HP), whose aim was to develop belief networks decision theory and projects and systems Bayesian network-based troubleshooting systems for belief networks customer support
- ProbSy - probability calculation tool for bridge players
- BAT (Bayesian Automated Taxi) project - Developing next generation real-time decision making tools for vision-guided automated artificial intelligence intelligent cars.
MySQL - Cache Direct