Regular Seminar Series Conferences and Events Artificial Intelligence
Regular seminars in Artificial Intelligence or related areas. The links on these pages tend to be more local interest than the links in the main conferences and events category, which tend to be one-off, or a short series, and be of more global interest.
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Conferences and Events: Regular Seminar Series
- Scotland, Edinburgh - Probabilistic Inference Group (PIGS) - Edinburgh Machine Learning Group paper discussion series.
- England, London - Gatsby Machine Learning Journal Club - Journal club (or reading group) of the Gatsby computational neuroscience unit, University College, London.
- Australia, Sydney - Human Computer Interface, AI and Language (HAIL) Seminar Series - A fortnightly seminar series showcasing academic and industrial work in Human Computer Interaction, Artificial Intelligence and Language Technology. Held at the research and development Labs of CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences.
- Canada, Toronto - Machine Learning Journal Club. - Journal Club of the Toronto Computer Science Machine Learning group.
- International Joint Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology (WI-IAT) - 2005 September 19-22, Compiegne, France. IEEE/WIC/ACM Conference on artificial intelligence web artificial intelligence intelligence and intelligent agent technology. Submission deadline artificial intelligence 3 April artificial intelligence 2005
MySQL - Cache Direct