Creativity Artificial Intelligence Computers
A project about creative interaction between artificial and human intelligence producing a story, a real fiction book. The author uses several pieces of software to create the plot, the dialogues, to find new path or check the older one. Written in Itali
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Creativity
- il sogno di Eliza - A project about creative interaction between artificial and creativity human intelligence producing a story, a real fiction creativity book. The author uses several pieces of creativity software to create the plot, the dialogues, to creativity find new path or check the older one. creativity Written in Itali
- Chris Thornton - Collection of papers relevant to artificial creativity and artificial intelligence intelligence.
- William H. Calvin - Theoretical neurophysiologist and author of "The Cerebral Code", artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence "How Brains Think".
- SWALE Project Home Page: Case-Based Creativity - This site, maintained by David Leake at Indiana University, describes computers the SWALE project\\'s case-based reasoning approach to generating creative explanations. computers A simplified version of the SWALE code is available.
- Stephen L. Thaler - Creator of the neural-network based Creativity Machine. Thaler creativity has proposed it as a model of consciousness creativity in which a neural network manifests what he creativity calls a stream of consciousness while a second creativity network filters the outputs from the first network. creativity Thale
- Ashok Goel - Ashok Goel is an Associate Professor of Computer creativity and Cognitive computers Science at Georgia Institute of Technology. creativity Research in various computers aspects of design includes creativity investigation of the creative exploration involved computers in solving creativity problems.
- Margaret Boden - Author of "The Creative Mind: Myths and Mechanisms", computers Boden\\'s interests creativity are in the use of Artificial computers Intelligence techniques for understanding creativity human creativity.
- Melanie Mitchell - Currently at the Santa Fe Institute. Melanie artificial intelligence Mitchell developed Copycat as part of her dissertation artificial intelligence work with Douglas Hofstadter on cognitive modeling of artificial intelligence high-level perception and analogy-making.
- Raul Valdes-Perez - Papers on scientific discovery and applications to chemistry.
- Artificial Creativity in Linguistics - Using genetic algorithms to create English words.
- Creative Systems Group of Coimbra - People working in AI and Creativity
MySQL - Cache Direct