Distributed Projects Artificial Intelligence Computers
World-wide collaborative effort to develop smart software. Collects information from non-expert Internet users, to teach computers the myriad things we all know and which underlie general intelligence but which we usually take for granted. Several subproj
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Distributed Projects
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Distributed Computing/Projects
- Top/Computers/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Artificial Life/Distributed Projects
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Natural Language/Tools
- Wired News: Wanted: Contents of Your Brain - Covers Chris McKinstry, Mindpixel, GAC.
- BBC: Clicking for consciousness - Covers Chris McKinstry, Mindpixel, GAC.
- Wired News: Two Fake Brains Better Than One - Short story about Mindpixel, Open Mind, some difference distributed projects between them, and possible cooperation.
- Mizore Artificial Intelligence Project - Two projects Neuralsim and Izumi concerning Artificial Intelligence. artificial intelligence distributed projects Neuralsim is a neural network that artificial intelligence attempts to distributed projects mimic some biological form; Izumi is artificial intelligence a text parser distributed projects concerning natural language processing. It artificial intelligence visualizes time-varying linguistic data distributed projects and
- SF Weekly Online: News: A HAL of an Idea - Dr. David Stork is trying to create a distributed projects new artificial intelligence computer that thinks like a human being. distributed projects But he artificial intelligence needs your help.
- Time Europe: Techwatch: Site Seeing - Computers still can\\'t think for themselves. To do that they\\'d need the cyber equivalent of common sense: the millions of pieces of ordinary knowledge that humans take for granted. Very brief story on Mindpixel and Open Mind.
- New York Times: Researchers Muster Online Volunteers for Collective Brainpower - Brief article describing large volunteer web collaborations: Mindpixel, distributed projects Open Mind; Open Directory, NASA Clickworkers study (crater distributed projects identification). Free registration required.
- Open Mind Initiative - World-wide collaborative effort to develop smart software. Collects computers information from artificial intelligence non-expert Internet users, to teach computers computers the myriad things we artificial intelligence all know and which computers underlie general intelligence but which we artificial intelligence usually take computers for granted. Several subproj
- Webstructor World - Object-oriented knowledge management system. Distributed semantic net. Peer-to-peer knowledge management architecture. 2D and 3D visual ontology editor. High-level object-relational language.
- Mandryka : Maths, Physics and Computing with Linux. - Maths, Physics and Computing with Linux. Open artificial intelligence source artificial intelligence code, GPL, Linux, Information retrieval, Search engines
- Genetic Daemon - The first genetic engine server, capable to work distributed projects in a distributed research environment and with parallel distributed projects processing.
- BlueCat Networks - A provider of DNS, DHCP and IP artificial intelligence address distributed projects management (IPAM) solutions presents its product portfolio artificial intelligence comprised of distributed projects the Proteus Enterprise IPAM Appliance and artificial intelligence Adonis family of distributed projects DNS/DHCP security appliances.
MySQL - Cache Direct