Research Groups Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
To understand memory, learning and cognition through experiments and computational models, and to apply this knowledge to create brain-like artificial intelligence and neural prosthetic devices.
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Neural Networks: Research Groups
- Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory - Iowa State University - Neural Computing, hybrid systems, cognitive modelling, intelligent agents, research groups distributed intelligence.
- Centre for Neural Networks - King's College London - An inter-departmental center at King\\'s College London coordinating research groups research artificial intelligence and teaching in neural networks. Part research groups of NEuroNet.
- Digital Signal Processing Group - University of València - Estudi General - Digital signal processing and applications to Biomedical Engineering and research groups Industrial Systems.
- Machine Learning and Neural Networks Group. University of Florence, Italy - Learning about sequential and structured data, bioinformatics, document neural networks processing, natural language processing, pattern recognition.
- Center for Neural Engineering - University of Southern California - Inter-disciplinary research in engineering, neuroscience and medicine.
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society - Brings together the community of scientists and engineers research groups in artificial intelligence the field of neural networks and connectionist research groups systems. Includes artificial intelligence mission statement, activities, publications and contact research groups information.
- Laboratory for Artificial Neural Systems at the University of Texas at Austin. - Primarily concerned with analyzing data in various forms - web neural networks logs, hypertext, XML, databases, signals and images
- Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence - Theory and methodology of neural networks; medical applications; industrial applications; neural network simulation tools; and connectionism and cognitive modeling.
- Neural Networks Research Centre - Helsinki University of Technology - Research in artificial neural networks, pattern recognition and research groups signal processing.
- NeuroTeam - University of Tübingen - Neural networks for biomedical applications, sensory analysis, quality control and signal processing.
- Computation and Neural Systems - Caltech - Studies computations in neural systems, ranging from biological artificial intelligence systems, research groups to theoretical models and VLSI applications.
- Neural Computing Research Group - Aston University - The theory and applications of neural networks and artificial intelligence related techniques.
- Kawato Dynamic Brain Project - ATR Japan - Mechanisms of human cognition and sensory-motor learning.
- Machine Learning - University of Toronto - Machine learning, statistical pattern recognition, probabilistic planning, adaptive systems.
- Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit - University College London - Studies neural computational theories of perception and action, with an research groups emphasis on learning. Directed by Geoffrey Hinton.
- Center for Spoken Language Understanding at OGI - Group developing nonlinear estimation approaches which rapidly adapt artificial intelligence on-line to speaker variations and changing noise sources.
- UC Davis Center for Neuroscience - Group working on coding strategies of the visual research groups system for object recognition and scene analysis.
- Departmant of Cognitive and Neural Systems and Center for Adaptive Systems - Boston University - Neural and computational principles underlying human and animal behaviour; computational research groups neuroscience, cognitive science and adaptive systems.
- Image Processing and Neural Networks Lab at the University of Texas at Arlington - Developing theory, algorithms, and software for neural network artificial intelligence regression and classification.
- Seung Lab for Theoretical Neuroscience - MIT - Mathematical theories of the mind, learning and memory neural networks in biological and artificial neural networks.
- Goodman Brain Computation Lab - University of Nevada - To understand memory, learning and cognition through experiments research groups and research groups computational models, and to apply this knowledge research groups to create research groups brain-like artificial intelligence and neural prosthetic research groups devices.
- Institut fur Neuroinformatik - Ruhr-Universat Bochum - Research in systems biophysics, theoretical biology and complex neural networks systems.
MySQL - Cache Direct