Warwick, Kevin People Artificial Intelligence
If we want to stop machines from taking over, we better start becoming more like them. Story in the technology section of Salon.com. By Janelle Brown.
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: People: Warwick, Kevin
- Scientists Test First Human Cyborg - CNN.com story about Warwick using himself as guinea artificial intelligence pig for cyborg experiments.
- Captain Cyborg back on the BBC - Story in The Register by Kieren McCarthy.
- Professor cyborg - If we want to stop machines from taking over, we better start becoming more like them. Story in the technology section of Salon.com. By Janelle Brown.
- Kidnap chip 'untested' and may not work - \\'Cyborg\\' scientist denies publicity stunt as he admits warwick, kevin tracking implant may not proceed without ethical approval. warwick, kevin Story by Stephen Naysmith, science correspondent of Sunday warwick, kevin Herald.
- Kevin Warwick: Cyborg Professor - Biographic entry in "disinformation".
- Microchip hailed as 'end of the faked orgasm' - Story in Ananova.
- Captain Cyborg promises never to fake an orgasm again - Story in The Register. By Andrew Thomas.
- Put that chip where the sun don't shine - Soon you can have a tracking microprocessor implanted warwick, kevin in people your body. Is this a great technological warwick, kevin breakthrough or people Big Brother\\'s last laugh? Story in warwick, kevin the technology section people of Salon.com. By Katharine Mieszkowski.
- Professor to wire computer chip into his nervous system - A professor plans to take a step closer to becoming a cyborg - part human, part computer - by implanting a silicon chip than communicates with his brain. Story in technology section of CNN.com.
- Guardian Unlimited - Passnotes number 1709.
- Nerve implant experiment "a gimmick" - New Scientist story by Emma Young.
- Captain Cyborg Goes On A Lecture Tour - Story in The Register. By Kieren McCarthy.
- TV 'helps pupils pass exams' - Watching television could help you pass your exams, artificial intelligence say artificial intelligence researchers at Reading University. Story in the artificial intelligence education section artificial intelligence of BBC News.
- I want to be a cyborg - Story in Guardian Unlimited. By Kevin Warwick.
- Waking up to Warwick: is the media-obsessed fantasist on the way out? - Story in The Register. By Kieren McCarthy.
- Captain Cyborg: I'm embarrassed to speak - Story in The Register. By Kieren McCarthy.
- Captain Cyborg Lives! - The Register story by Drew Cullen.
- Warwick: Cyborg or Media Doll? - Story in culture section of Wired News. By people Leander Kahney.
- Professor Kevin Warwick - Professor of Cybernetics at the University of Reading, England.
- Oh no! Here comes Captain Cyborg again - Story in The Register. By Kieren McCarthy.
- Brit Wires Nervous System to Computer - Story in CNet News about Warwick's sensory implants.
MySQL - Cache Direct