Mainframes Software Development Companies
Mainframe computers are large monolithic systems, which usually require custom or specially written software applications. The companies in this category primarily engineer these applications.
Top: Computers: Companies: Software Development: Mainframes
- Innovative Software Solutions - Develops and maintains applications for the AS/400 platform. companies Also companies migrates and ports existing software and companies data.
- H&W Computer Systems, Inc. - Develops system and application software for mainframes and PCs. Information about products and support.
- Alia Systems Limited - UK company performing bespoke software development for IBM mainframes, AS400, and UNIX systems. Also integrates legacy systems with emerging technologies.
- Mainframe Software Innovations - Application performance improvement specialists that reduce run-time and CPU-time of application programs in an IBM mainframe environment.
- HOB, Inc. - Offers development to facilitate mainframe connectivity and encryption.
- Maintec Technologies - Offers training and development services.
- IT Doctors - Association of UK-based mainframe consultants. Highlights platforms software development and mainframes languages supported.
MySQL - Cache Direct