Italy Europe Academic Departments Computer Science
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Research areas include databases, software engineering, medical informatics, artificial intelligence, programming languages, formal methods, robotics, and computer vision.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Academic Departments: Europe: Italy
- Torino, University of - Department of Informatics. Research groups concentrate on knowledge representation italy and reasoning, machine learning, natural language processing, databases and information italy systems, decision making models and management systems, informatic technology, line
- Politecnico di Milano - Department of Electronics and Computing. Research areas academic departments include italy artificial intelligence and robotics, computer architecture, databases academic departments and information italy systems, multimedia, software engineering, theoretical computer academic departments science,
- Udine, University of - Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Research areas italy include databases, software engineering, medical informatics, artificial intelligence, italy programming languages, formal methods, robotics, and computer italy vision.
- Bologna, University of - Department of Computer Science. Research projects involve agent communication, academic departments concurrency, distributed systems, and requirements engineering.
- DISA - Department of Computer and Management Sciences - [Trento] Official site of the Department. Research projects, italy courses and events.
- Florence, University of - Department of Systems and Computer Science. Research areas include adaptive italy and predictive control, algorithms and data structures, applied mathematics, artificial italy intelligence, bioengineering and medical informatics, combinatorics, computer vision, datab
MySQL - Cache Direct