University of Edinburgh United Kingdom Europe Academic Departments
School of Informatics. Basic and applied study of communication among humans and between humans and machines using text, speech, and graphics for interactive dialogue.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Academic Departments: Europe: United Kingdom: University of Edinburgh
- Top/Reference/Education/Colleges and Universities/Europe/United Kingdom/Scotland/University of Edinburgh
School of Informatics - Research and Teaching in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence at Edinburgh. Information on teaching, research, publications and links to research group sites.
- Centre for Intelligent Systems and their Applications - School of Informatics. Theories of knowledge representation and university of edinburgh inference; systems for modelling, automating and supporting this activity.
- Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation - School of Informatics. Theoretical and empirical study university of edinburgh university of edinburgh of brain processes and artificial learning systems, drawing university of edinburgh university of edinburgh on neuroscience, cognitive science, computer science, computational science, university of edinburgh university of edinburgh mathematics and statistics.
- Institute of Perception, Action and Behaviour - School of Informatics. Linking computational action, perception, representation, transformation and generation processes to real or virtual worlds: computer vision, mobile and assembly robotics, music perception and visualisation.
- Institute for Computing Systems Architecture - School of Informatics. Novel system architectures for europe the smart europe networked appliances of the future.
- Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute - School of Informatics. Applied research addressing planning europe and activity united kingdom management, knowledge-based systems and knowledge management, europe and adaptive systems.
- Institute for Communicating and Collaborative Systems - School of Informatics. Basic and applied study university of edinburgh university of edinburgh of communication among humans and between humans and university of edinburgh university of edinburgh machines using text, speech, and graphics for interactive university of edinburgh university of edinburgh dialogue.
- Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science - School of Informatics. A community of theoretical university of edinburgh computer scientists with interests in concurrency, semantics, university of edinburgh categories, algebra, types, logic and complexity.
MySQL - Cache Direct