Canada North America Academic Departments Computer Science
Department of Computer Science. Major research areas include artificial intelligence, graphics, image processing, expert systems, mathematical software and modeling, distributed computing, and theory of computation.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Academic Departments: North America: Canada
- Top/Regional/North America/Canada/Education
- Top/Reference/Education/Colleges and Universities/North America/Canada
- Alberta, University of - Department of Computing Science. Research areas include canada algorithmics, artificial intelligence, communication networks, computer graphics, computer canada vision and robotics, database systems, multimedia, parallel programming canada systems, and software engineering.
- Toronto, University of - Department of Computer Science. Research groups cover artificial north america intelligence, applied discrete mathematics, computer graphics and HCI, north america computer systems, database systems, numerical analysis, programming languages north america and methodology, software engineering, an
- Carleton University - School of Computing Science. Research labs focus on object oriented north america programming, software engineering, pervasive computing, networks, network security, parallel and north america distributed computing, algorithms, computer vision, database systems, graphics and multime
- Manitoba, University of - Department of Computer Science. Research groups concentrate academic departments on advanced database systems, computer communications and networking, academic departments computer graphics, population analysis software, and distributed network academic departments computing.
- Concordia University - Department of Computer Science. Research areas include north america design canada and analysis of algorithms, computer architecture and north america VLSI, databases canada and information systems, mathematics of computation, north america parallel and distributed canada computing, artificial intelligence, programm
- University of Ottawa - School of Information Technology and Engineering. Degree north america programs canada in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering north america and Electrical canada Engineering.
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon - Department of Computer Science. Research groups include: Bioinformatics, Advanced canada Research in Intelligent Education Systems (ARIES), Computer Systems, Networks, and canada Performance (DISCUS), Human Computer Interaction, Multi-Agent Distributed Mobile and Ubiq
- Calgary, University of - Department of Computer Science. Research areas: Artificial academic departments Intelligence, Biological Modeling and Visualization, Graphics, Computer Supported academic departments Cooperative Work (CSCW) and Human Computer Interaction (HCI), academic departments Computer Vision, Programming Languages, Quantum Com
- Alternative Routes to Computing - Information for potential applicants to a 2 year canada full-time post-Bachelor program in computer science and information canada technology for students with little or no programming canada experience. Joint offering of the University canada of British Columbia and Simon Fraser
- Regina, University of - Department of Computer Science. Major research areas canada include artificial academic departments intelligence, graphics, image processing, expert systems, canada mathematical software and modeling, academic departments distributed computing, and theory canada of computation.
- Waterloo, University of - Department of Computer Science. Research areas include algorithms and complexity, canada artificial intelligence, computer graphics, databases, distributed systems, programming languages, scientific canada computation, software engineering, symbolic computation, text m
- McGill, University of - School of Computer Science. Research groups focus north america on canada advanced compilers, architectures and programming systems, north america Java tools, canada artificial intelligence, database technology, computational geometry, north america mobile robotics, computer canada vision, software engineering, cry
- British Columbia, University of - Department of Computer Science. Research areas include computer graphics, north america artificial intelligence, database systems, distributed systems, educational technologies, formal methods north america for critical systems, integrated systems, scientific computation and visual
- Simon Fraser University - School of Computing Science. Research labs focus on north america algorithms and optimization, systems science, computational epidemiology, computer north america vision, database systems, graphics and multimedia, hardware design, north america software agents, intelligent software and systems, k
MySQL - Cache Direct