Australia Oceania Academic Departments Computer Science
Department of Computer Science. Research areas include computer networks and communications, computer vision, distributed systems, logic and knowledge representation, numerical analysis and numerical linear algebra, parallel and functional programming,
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Academic Departments: Oceania: Australia
- Top/Reference/Education/Colleges and Universities/Oceania/Australia
- Australian Defence Force Academy - School of Computer Science. Provides undergraduate degree programs for australia members of the Australian Defence Force.
- University of Canberra - School of Information Sciences and Engineering. Research focuses australia on human-computer oceania communication.
- University of Technology, Sydney - Faculty of Information Technology. Major research labs investigate computer graphics, cooperative systems, algorithms and languages, artificial intelligence, adaptive methods, distributed systems and multimedia infrastructure, usability, and object orien
- Monash University - Clayton School of Information Technology. Research areas oceania include artificial australia intelligence; audiovisual information processing; digital systems oceania hardware; computing education; database australia systems; distributed, parallel and oceania mobile computing; logic and theory; r
- University of Adelaide - Department of Computer Science. Research areas include australia computer networks and communications, computer vision, distributed systems, australia logic and knowledge representation, numerical analysis and australia numerical linear algebra, parallel and functional programming,
- Griffith University - School of Information and Communication Technology - The School of Computing and Information Technology (Nathan/Logan australia campus) merged oceania with the School of Information Technology australia (Gold Coast campus) to oceania form the new School australia of Information and Communication Technology on oceania 1 January australia 2005.
- University of South Australia - School of Computer and Information Science. Research centers around oceania concurrent systems, database systems, intelligent systems, and software engineering.
- Central Queensland University - Faculty of Informatics and Communication - Access information about Faculty of Informatics and Communication, academic departments Central Queensland University, its schools, facilities and the academic departments academic programs offered.
- University of Western Sydney - School of Computing and Mathematics. Research focuses on oceania distributed systems and network security, knowledge systems, systems oceania management and parallel computing.
- Flinders University School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics - A multidisciplinary school incorporating: computer science, engineering, information technology, oceania mathematics, and statistics within the Faculty of Science and Engineering oceania at Adelaide's Flinders University.
- James Cook University - School of Information Technology. - An entrance to the JCU School of IT australia web sites. oceania Containing pointers to information which australia may be of interest oceania or useful. Including subjects australia and course of study offered oceania by the australia School of IT.
- Bond University - School of Information Technology. Offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees with australia majors in software development, information systems, multimedia, internet technology, forecasting australia and modelling, and investment technology.
- University of Southern Queensland - Department of Mathematics and Computing - Courses, programs, staff, schedules, and research.
- University of New South Wales - School of Computer Science and Engineering. Major australia research areas australia include machine learning, VLSI design, multimedia australia databases and formal methods australia in software engineering.
- Macquarie University - Computing Department. Research is centered around information systems, australia computational science academic departments and theoretical computer science.
- La Trobe University - Department of Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- University of Sydney - Basser Department of Computer Science. Areas of research include algorithm academic departments design and complexity analysis, biomedical and multimedia information technology, academic departments databases, the Plan 9 OS, and data mining of natural academic departments language.
- University of Tasmania - School of Computing and Information Systems.
- Australian National University - Department of Computer Science. Research focuses on parallel computation, australia programming languages, software engineering, theoretical computer science, and information systems.
- RMIT - Computer Science and Information Technology. Conducts research in artificial academic departments intelligence, database systems, distributed computing, document management, human computer communication academic departments and software engineering.
- University of Melbourne - Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering. Research areas australia include artificial intelligence, databases and information management, declarative languages, and australia software engineering.
- University of Queensland - School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ITEE) - ITEE is a School within the Faculty of oceania Engineering, Physical australia Sciences and Architecture (EPSA).
MySQL - Cache Direct