Research Groups Database Theory Computer Science
Database Research Group. Research areas: traditional relational database systems, as well as systems for complex objects, geometric data, text, and real-time data.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Database Theory: Research Groups
- University of Michigan Database Group - The database group at Michigan is focused on database theory building the data management infrastructure for the twenty-first database theory century.
- University of Washington - Database Research Group. Areas of focus include database techniques research groups for the web and the management of heterogeneous and semistructured research groups data, and theoretical issues relating to complexity and query research groups containment.
- University of Twente - Database research group of the University of Twente is active research groups in the areas of XML, multimedia, and Information Retrieval.
- Database and Artificial Intelligence Group, TU Vienna, Austria - Research focus is on database systems and theory and the connection between databases and AI.
- University of Freiburg - Databases and Information Systems. Research areas include deductive object-oriented database research groups languages, active and deductive databases, referential integrity, and temporal logics.
- Erlangen University - Department of Database Systems. Research projects include data warehousing, database theory scientific database management, workflow management, and distributed data.
- Saint-Petersburg State University - Database Research Group. English/Russian.
- Nykredit Center for Database Research - Aims to intensify research in database technology in Denmark. database theory Research projects in temporal databases, data warehousing, spatio-temporal databases, and database theory world-wide-web data management.
- University of Edinburgh - Topics of current interest include semistructured data and computer science XML, research groups data integration, novel approaches to query processing computer science and storage, research groups data provenance, archiving and annotation.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen (LMU) - Institute for Computer Science: Database and Information Systems. research groups Research research groups projects involve knowledge discovery, high dimensional access research groups methods.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Research group focussing on research issues and project computer science work research groups related to very large database and information computer science systems
- Stanford University Infolab - Database research group homepage. Research, Academic Contacts, some Technical tips.
- Aalborg University - Database and Programming Technologies research group. Research focus: data warehousing, database integrity, temporal, spatial and spatio-temporal databases.
- University of Toronto - Database Group. Research areas include query processing, database theory indexing, research groups genetic data management, data mining and internet-based database theory information systems.
- Hasselt University - Research group on theoretical computer science (foundations of XML, data computer science mining, bioinformatics)
- University of Waterloo - Database Research Group. Research areas: traditional relational database research groups systems, computer science as well as systems for complex objects, research groups geometric data, computer science text, and real-time data.
- Multimedia Databases at Delft - Research focus is on object management and semantic database theory modeling.
- University of Maryland - Database Research Group. Information on people, projects, courses and computer science database-related events and activities.
- Simon Fraser University - Intelligent Database Systems Research Laboratory. Research and development of data database theory mining and data warehousing technology.
- Penn Database Research Group - Home page of the database research group at the University of Pennsylvania.
- University of Zurich - Activities of the Database Technology Group include research research groups and database theory education in database technology and related areas.
- Technische Universitaet Dresden - Database Group. Research areas include multimedia databases, research groups workflow research groups management systems, document management, and information retrieval.
- University of Antwerp - The ADReM research group of the University of computer science Antwerp research groups focuses on expressiveness of next generation query computer science languages for research groups object oriented, semistructured, and spatial databases computer science as well as research groups for data mining.
MySQL - Cache Direct